Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw you will never have a girl like this

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Oh god I want this it hurts (warning: dub)

Sub version

imagine having a girl who loves you so much that she is willing to be there for you in spite of your faults, a girl who will be there for you in your moments of weakness and sorrow

god I want this so bad ;_;

Last edited:
not watching that nigga

ok boomer
I feel so bad for people who unironically like anime. Like, they didn't choose to be born with an IQ of 20 in a home with unloving parents. Imagine all the bullying they must experience at home, at school, and at the special services daycare. Let's stop bullying them, guys. They may be too retarded to understand that's what we're doing, but that doesn't mean we should pick on them. Thank you

I feel so bad for people who unironically like anime. Like, they didn't choose to be born with an IQ of 20 in a home with unloving parents. Imagine all the bullying they must experience at home, at school, and at the special services daycare. Let's stop bullying them, guys. They may be too retarded to understand that's what we're doing, but that doesn't mean we should pick on them. Thank you
I fucked your mom last night

Copypastes me

damn. brutal ngl

Damn thats the longest thing ive ever seen you type tbh

yeah,i remember watching that scene when i was a weebcel.it's over.you will never have this.there is a reason why 2d is better then 3d

55902ADB DC9E 4489 85D2 903E3F969D4E
Fuck

I guess someone just watched Re:Zero.

Anime is GigaCope.

Suifuel for weebcels.

Meh for othercels.

what does that mean?
It means he took out a tape measure or ruler and measures the length of your post, nigga, that’s what it means

Your title reminds me of this video

Just watched the whole thing holy fuck I WANT TO DIE AGGHHHHHHHH
9708A1A2 AB2A 44DB BDC3 2659BDAA1AAD

Your pillow thread was better ngl
when i find the motivation ill make more of those tbh
The only thing you need to believe is that Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself

all copes are shit but they’re better than death I guess
I already know that tbh

The truecels who wrote this did a good job.

The reason why people lack confidence is because they never get anything like this. They never have someone reinforce their good qualities/attributes, so they just focus on the negative and bad things about themselves.

I'm not watching that tbh

Travis Scott fan

Soon the world will correct itself and you will be thrown from a rooftop
tfw ISIS hasn’t taken over the world yet so they can put me out of my misery and end my shitty life by throwing me off a cliff for being a degenerate weeb
The truecels who wrote this did a good job.

The reason why people lack confidence is because they never get anything like this. They never have someone reinforce their good qualities/attributes, so they just focus on the negative and bad things about themselves.
IRL Rem and Emilia would have despised Subaru for being a weak beta

IRL they’d act more bitchy like Ram

Attachments

• EE37DD92-8384-4540-A05E-250952330A94.jpeg
    EE37DD92-8384-4540-A05E-250952330A94.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I will give more input on this later once I've watched re:zero in order, no fucking spoilers.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 1-25 of 25 [720p BD] is part of my Kadokawa Corporation planned watching
however...

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho 1-12 of 12 [720p]
also has kind of a similar title so I'm getting a bit confused. That one isn't part of Kadokawa so I don't need to watch it to understand the shared Overlord/Tanya multiverse.

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku 1-12 of 12 [720p]
god dammit Japan

I will give more input on this later once I've watched re:zero in order, no fucking spoilers.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 1-25 of 25 [720p BD] is part of my Kadokawa Corporation planned watching
however...

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho 1-12 of 12 [720p]
also has kind of a similar title so I'm getting a bit confused. That one isn't part of Kadokawa so I don't need to watch it to understand the shared Overlord/Tanya multiverse.

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku 1-12 of 12 [720p]
god dammit Japan
The first is Re:Zero, the anime you plan to watch

the second is Grimoire of Zero

At least I don’t worship technigga who can’t get Elon Musk’s cock out of his mouth
I despise that plastic looking faggot fuck him and his gay ass inventions. He blew gay manlet joe rogan on his cuck podcast

I despise that plastic looking faggot fuck him and his gay ass inventions. He blew gay manlet joe rogan on his cuck podcast
“Hi I’m Elon Musk and I don’t allow my workers to unionize and I also called the guy who actually saved those kids stuck in that cave in Thailand a pedo because my shitty submarine wasn’t used. But soyboys worship the ground I walk on because of my overhyped and stupid ideas.”