Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion >tfw you never experienced ER and puahate

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
1581014804392s.jpg

how was it like?

@OldIncel @FrothySolutions @GeneticFilth @FACEandLMS

Closest thing I was to being on the same place as a famous mass shooter was Dylan roof mfw

1581014804392s.jpg

how was it like?

@OldIncel @FrothySolutions @GeneticFilth @FACEandLMS

I mostly just lurked but it was far more blackpilled than any of those lookism forums today. Some very ugly subhuman trucels there and some Chad worship but nowhere near the faggotry on lookism/looksmaxx today.

I was there for a short stint. It was shit, most like today's lookism.net and looksmax.org. More close to lookism.net than to looksmax.org I would say.

It was a low IQ faggot cesspit. Overall disgusting environment, full of chad worshiping and trap and loli stuffs.

ER was a smug ass motherfucker with narcissistic disorder, although I don't care about personality, but his personality was a literal shit. Even hard-core nazicopers have better personality than him. He used to insult people who are not from "elite background". In order to show how he is above others, he used to show off and talk about his family connections to hollywood and shit. Pathetic as fuck. ER used to think he's a good looking guy and unironically used to think he is a "white".

Eurasian Tiger (the artist of all blackpill comics) was the one who started to pick on him and told him that he is ugly and it created huge war that went for weeks. It was hilarious as fuck.

Eurasian Tiger later came to /r/incels and initiated the concept of "dogpill" and he was a huge proponent of BBC theory. @tehgymcel420 can tell us more.

Last edited:
I wish I browsed there. Would've been cool tbh

but you were here with me :feelshmm:

I was there for a short stint. It was shit, most like today's lookism.net and looksmax.org. More close to lookism.net than to looksmax.org I would say.

It was a low IQ faggot cesspit. Overall disgusting environment, full of chad worshiping and trap and loli stuffs.

ER was a smug ass motherfucker with narcissistic disorder, although I don't care about personality, but his personality was a literal shit. Even hard-core nazicopers have better personality than him. He used to insult people who are not from "elite background". In order to show how he is above others, he used to show off and talk about his family connections to bollywood and shit. Pathetic as fuck. ER used to think he's a good looking guy and unironically used to think he is a "white".

Eurasian Tiger (the artist of all blackpill comics) was the one who started to pick on him and told him that he is ugly and it created huge war that went for weeks. It was hilarious as fuck.

Eurasian Tiger later came to /r/incels and initiated the concept of "dogpill" and he was a huge proponent of BBC theory. @tehgymcel420 can tell us more.

ER was fun to watch tbh.

Imagine replying to an ER post :feelshaha:

ER was a smug ass motherfucker with narcissistic disorder, although I don't care about personality, but his personality was a literal shit. Even hard-core nazicopers have better personality than him. He used to insult people who are not from "elite background". In order to show how he is above others, he used to show off and talk about his family connections to bollywood and shit. Pathetic as fuck. ER used to think he's a good looking guy and unironically used to think he is a "white".

Interesting

I mostly just lurked but it was far more blackpilled than any of those lookism forums today. Some very ugly subhuman trucels there and some Chad worship but nowhere near the faggotry on lookism/looksmaxx today.

It was more blackpill discussions than chad worshiping and bragging with each other how good looking they are. Even the humor was shitty, nothing close to this forum.

How young are you? ER happened in 2014

That site looked terrible ngl

ER was a smug ass motherfucker with narcissistic disorder, although I don't care about personality, but his personality was a literal shit. Even hard-core nazicopers have better personality than him. He used to insult people who are not from "elite background". In order to show how he is above others, he used to show off and talk about his family connections to hollywood and shit. Pathetic as fuck. ER used to think he's a good looking guy and unironically used to think he is a "white".

He exposed females and taught everyone about the dogpill, he was the original dogpiller.
Px53hv8.jpg

Lmao she would have shat on me for being relatively poor.
i didn't even speak english