Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw you hear the "nerdy awkward girl" only talking about 6'7 football chads

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've heard this many times from this girl and her friends, who are all the "hipster/otaku/nerd" types, with acne and all of that shit, sub-5, and they all talk about hanging out/wanting to hang out with football player Chads all day. I don't hear them talk about anything other than that besides stupid anime shit. I never hear them talk about sub-8 men, unless if they're talking shit about someone who's horrendously ugly. Today they were talking about hanging out with some quarterback Chad who is apparently 6'7.

Any bluepiller who has the retarded saying of "go with your type" or whatnot needs to fucking rot.

And seriously, dumb femorrhoids need to know their place.

These types of femails are the biggest Chad chasers, don't be fooled by their ugly face.

AWHTSS - All Women Have The Same Standards

A girl's looks has nothing to do with her standards. Just like subhumans like me want prime pussy so do these cunts want top tier chads.

"Nerdy femoids", "alt-femoids" "gamer femoids" and not-like-all-grills femoids are the fucking worst, i respect more a fucking self-confesed slut that all of those combined.

Unbearable2woman said:
"Nerdy femoids", "alt-femoids" "gamer femoids" and not-like-all-grills femoids are the fucking worst, i respect more a fucking self-confesed slut that all of those combined.

Yeah, the ones who are low key about it simply just piss me the fuck off.

ordinaryotaku said:
Yeah, the ones who are low key about it simply just piss me the fuck off.

I remember my times in highschool, when a self-confessed """Christian nice girl""" goed to a party that i was of course not invited, next day what i see in the whatsapp of the class is a photo of her, doggystyle, spreading his ass to EVERYONE to see.

I started to be openly hostile to her everytime we have to interact, it was pretty funny, she passed to ignore my existence to try to start conversations with me and being generally "friendly" various times only to be treated like shit in response.

Fucking cunts.

The "shy" "quiet" femails are always the worst of the worst. They deserve acid attacks and immense torture to the fullest.

Unbearable2woman said:
I remember my times in highschool, when a self-confessed """Christian nice girl""" goed to a party that i was of course not invited, next day what i see in the whatsapp of the class is a photo of her, doggystyle, spreading his ass to EVERYONE to see.

I started to be openly hostile to her everytime we have to interact, it was pretty funny, she passed to ignore my existence to try to start conversations with me and being generally "friendly" various times only to be treated like shit in response.

Fucking cunts.

Most girls who call themselves "Christians" nowadays who try to hard to act like a Christian and put Bible quotes on their social media are sluts but use Christianity as a cope mechanism because they do believe in hell. They think that praying will cleanse them of their sins.

But that's not how it works at all, lol.

I play football and I don't think many people care. Also in high school I was a star football player and remained a KHV. Actually, another star player on the team ended his HS football career as a virgin, too.

They will only claim to be lonely when they can't get chad

ItheIthe said:
I play football and I don't think many people care. Also in high school I was a star football player and remained a KHV. Actually, another star player on the team ended his HS football career as a virgin, too.

I was a lineman for 6 years in football, and a shortstop/outfield player in baseball around the same timeframe, and I ended up the same. I quit both a couple years ago to focus primarily on losing weight and lifting.

ordinaryotaku said:
Most girls who call themselves "Christians" nowadays who try to hard to act like a Christian and put Bible quotes on their social media are sluts but use Christianity as a cope mechanism because they do believe in hell. They think that praying will cleanse them of their sins.

Yeah, this roastie in particular was new to the school, i suppose she want to be accepted so much by everyone that not being treated like a princess by the biggest Loser in the class was a shock to her.

ordinaryotaku said:
I was a lineman for 6 years in football, and a shortstop/outfield player in baseball around the same timeframe, and I ended up the same. I quit both a couple years ago to focus primarily on losing weight and lifting.

Interesting. I was literally an all-star football player in high school and got an all-state nod by some website (Receiver and safety). Didn't change the fact that girls avoided me for being autistic/very ugly early on. Actually IDK if it was a tradition in your school but we had this thing where you gave your girl the jersey you wouldn't be wearing for game night on Fridays. IT was a huge deal and every girl coveted a jersey. Like, they were all desperate for one. One girl said no, another said yes when my friend asked but then changed her mind because nearly every girl in my grade had negative opinion of me. Finally I got a sub 5 insecure Hispanic whore to wear it. (Nothing against her, she's nice and was adopted so she coped by trying to be promiscuous). The next year some girl wanted to wear it just to have a jersey, but when I asked her out she said no.

ItheIthe said:
Interesting. I was literally an all-star football player in high school and got an all-state nod by some website (Receiver and safety). Didn't change the fact that girls avoided me for being autistic/very ugly early on. Actually IDK if it was a tradition in your school but we had this thing where you gave your girl the jersey you wouldn't be wearing for game night on Fridays. IT was a huge deal and every girl coveted a jersey. Like, they were all desperate for one. One girl said no, another said yes when my friend asked but then changed her mind because every girl in my grade had negative opinion of me. Finally I got a sub 5 insecure Hispanic whore to wear it. The next year some girl wanted to wear it just to have a jersey, but when I asked her out she said no.

Yeah, the jersey thing is also a thing here, but in a different context. In that situation where I live, it would mean ya'll both had sex or whatnot. I played for leagues outside of my high school, so I didn't get to experience the jersey thing, nor did any of my teammates.

So you can literally tell who got emptied out that night.

ordinaryotaku said:
Yeah, the jersey thing is also a thing here, but in a different context. In that situation where I live, it would mean ya'll both had sex or whatnot. I played for leagues outside of my high school, so I didn't get to experience the jersey thing, nor did any of my teammates.

So you can literally tell who got emptied out that night.

Disgusting. Makes me want to vomit.

overlystinkypants said:
These types of femails are the biggest Chad chasers, don't be fooled by their ugly face.

AWHTSS - All Women Have The Same Standards

I don't even think they are always ugly. I've seen a lot of good looking nerdy type women.

Btw the "Hispanic whore" I mentioned was actually a pretty nice girl. She was adopted and coped by trying to be promiscuous. We all know girls like that. Further proof that the decay of the nuclear family is terrible for society.

ordinaryotaku said:

Most Christians are simply cowards today.  The church itself has become nothing but cowardice.  All they do is retreat.  Nothing is sacred to them.   Most of them even pander to Jews and Israel which makes no sense - they DESPISE the very entity they claim to worship (and had a hand in killing.)

A guy I know at work was married, had an affair with a woman at work who was married, they had a kid, the wife went back to her husband and the guy at work went on to divorce his wife and marry another.  They get married in a church.  He goes to church occasionally.  I'm thinking 1) "why"?  and 2) why does the church just accept that?   Back in the "Scarlet Letter" days at least the church was respectable.  They had a spine.  Now they all seem to want to be hippie communes.  This is one reason there is more acceptance of Muslims than might otherwise be here - deep down I think most people want some RULES.

All women want Chad, make no mistake.

The femoid could be fluent in klingon and still want Captain Chad.

Don't fall for the "meant to be" trap. You think you would be perfect for each other because you're into the same things and it seems like kizmit! Bullshit! The foid just wants Chad, she could give a fuck that you're so like her. That's all blue pilled bullshit once you get some real world experience.

The only thing meant to be is Chad's glans hitting Stacy's clit. Fuck all the other bullshit.

Tuttle said:
Most Christians are simply cowards today.  The church itself has become nothing but cowardice.  All they do is retreat.  Nothing is sacred to them.   Most of them even pander to Jews and Israel which makes no sense - they DESPISE the very entity they claim to worship (and had a hand in killing.)

A guy I know at work was married, had an affair with a woman at work who was married, they had a kid, the wife went back to her husband and the guy at work went on to divorce his wife and marry another.  They get married in a church.  He goes to church occasionally.  I'm thinking 1) "why"?  and 2) why does the church just accept that?   Back in the "Scarlet Letter" days at least the church was respectable.  They had a spine.  Now they all seem to want to be hippie communes.  This is one reason there is more acceptance of Muslims than might otherwise be here - deep down I think most people want some RULES.

It's not just women, a lot of men just put a Holy Bible verse on social media to come across as humble when in reality they're not godly at all. Jesus tells us in the Parable of the 10 Virgins that he will not accept phony Christians when the time for salvation comes.

Also, while there's nothing wrong with FORGIVENESS, too many Christians APPROVE of degeneracy. They point to the "Let anyone who is without sin cast the first stone" message. Jesus WAS NOT telling us to forgo any law and order since we all sin. What he WAS saying is that we should not go around looking to condemn others like the Pharisees did since we are all sinful.

Yeah there was this one "le nerdy gamer anime girl" that I went to high school with that all my friends tried to get at and they all failed miserably. I never tried because I knew it was over even in high school. Her boyfriend turned out to be a typical Tyrone. Handsome face, tall, trendy clothes etc.

All women are biologically wired to be attracted to a select few amount of phenotypes.

ItheIthe said:
It's not just women, a lot of men just put a Holy Bible verse on social media to come across as humble when in reality they're not godly at all. Jesus tells us in the Parable of the 10 Virgins that he will not accept phony Christians when the time for salvation comes.

Also, while there's nothing wrong with FORGIVENESS, too many Christians APPROVE of degeneracy. They point to the "Let anyone who is without sin cast the first stone" message. Jesus WAS NOT telling us to forgo any law and order since we all sin. What he WAS saying is that we should not go around looking to condemn others when we are all sinful.

I heard it quipped about them (or it may have been others but it applies) that they care more about being liked than being right.  "Care more about being liked than being right" - that describes SO MUCH of the reason for many social pathologies we have now.

This is what I noticed as well. Girls really all do think a like.

Unbearable2woman said:

AWALT

Doesn't matter how they call themselves.
At the end of the day they dream about getting their holes filled with multiple Chads at the same time, while having some beta orbit her, just to be tossed aside when Chad and Brad send a pic from their dicks to signal her that it's her turn.

I'm glad OrdinaryOtaku linked back to this recently.

Fucking cunts.
This seems like proof that they respond positively to hostility, but those who do are scum who never warranted our attention, and those that might warrant our attention wouldn't deserve hostility. Catch-22?

The necro holy fuck

even ugly *nerdy* girls can easily fuck some random chadlite.it's over.

Go to any anime convention in the country if you want to observe this first hand.
Fat, frumpy, goofy looking girls bouncing around with 6'3" Chadlite boyfriends that have no interest in anime at all. Sometimes they even interrupt the panels with their stupid comments because to them it's all just a joke and they're waiting to drag their gf back to the hotel room and strip her out of her shitty cosplay and fuck her brains out.

They're all sloots.

When I worked at the mall I had this co-worker who was the typical "shy" glasses wearing bish, she even always talked about her boyfriend.

She was literally throwing herself at this other guy who I worked with who I'd rate around a 6.5.

AWALT.

Future twitch/cosplay thots.

Go to any anime convention in the country if you want to observe this first hand.
Fat, frumpy, goofy looking girls bouncing around with 6'3" Chadlite boyfriends that have no interest in anime at all. Sometimes they even interrupt the panels with their stupid comments because to them it's all just a joke and they're waiting to drag their gf back to the hotel room and strip her out of her shitty cosplay and fuck her brains out.

Cant forget about the ones foolishly orbiting said foids in hopes of getting her. "Chad doesn't know her like I do!"

Foids will be foids

she wants to feel like her status has gone up in school/society and that's why she wants chad and she wants his cock too.these foids should know their place and just except it instead of fantasizing about the chad.

I used to think nerdy girls were nice.

Used to.

Cant forget about the ones foolishly orbiting said foids in hopes of getting her. "Chad doesn't know her like I do!"

Lmao , almost choked on my water.
One of things these hopeless orbiters will never know is her bra size.

The worst foids are the kind of foids who talk about Chad/Tyrone athletes but know nothing about sports whatsoever.

yeah that sucks, even the ugliest ones, the akward shy ones, like chads and treat other non-chad males as trash. i hate this world
They are even bigger pieces of shit than stacies.