Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TFW you google image search lookism terminology

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
and a pic of your face from your banned account shows up. kek :what:

Images 34

?

Lookists need to emigrate OUT of here.

Lookists need to emigrate OUT of here.
Easy kointo I know you want to hit 20grand posts before the end of the month. but the fact I used to post there doesn't make me less incel than you

Easy kointo I know you want to hit 20grand posts before the end of the month. but the fact I used to post there doesn't make me less incel than you
You seem a little triggered by that reply. Settle down big boy.

wow who are you calling big boy, huge guy?
Most of my past interactions with lookism users were not great. One came here using the term "truecel" as an insult, and the other began spewing bluepills, eventually leaving the forum. Integration into incels.is from lookism isn't always successful.

The post count thing isn't a goal. I just have nothing else to do all day, and the site is addicting.

Most of my past interactions with lookism users were not great. One came here using the term "truecel" as an insult, and the other began spewing bluepills, eventually leaving the forum. Integration into incels.is from lookism isn't always successful.

The post count thing isn't a goal. I just have nothing else to do all day, and the site is addicting.
You're assuming things too quickly. Look what it got you yesterday, a shark attack from the mod team

You're assuming things too quickly. Look what it got you yesterday, a shark attack from the mod team
Yeah maybe. It wasn't the entire team though. I would describe in detail what it was, but (((((others))))) could see.

But what if you were on Lookism before there was a truecels or incels subreddit?