Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TFW you found out what women talk about men in their misandrist chat groups

supersoldier

supersoldier

Neetcel
★★★★★
Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.

:feelskek::feelskek:

i cant get enough of these kind of videos

never chat with a foid on whats app they always circulate your message via screenshot among their foid friends and make fun of us incels when its a chad they sleep with phone inside their breasts

He should've ran around with a baseball bat and smashed it on their heads.

I remember a similar video being posted on 9gag and the comments were fillled with foids saying that if this had happened to them they'd destroy the guy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

never chat with a foid on whats app they always circulate your message via screenshot among their foid friends and make fun of us incels when its a chad they sleep with phone inside their breasts

Downloaded duh fenty fenty gud stuff!

I used to jestermax hard for my former crush on WhatsApp. I bet she made fun of me with her bf and her foid friends

He's doing more service for his country than the Ukrainian army right now.

Saint Boris? What’s a good Ukrainian Incel name?
He's doing more service for his country than the Ukrainian army right now.
He’s putting foids in their place while the army elevates them.