[Meme] Tfw whites mog others at fucking EVERYTHING

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
No, man. Cho mogs every white shooter in existence.

32 kills with nothing but a couple of pistols. Legend tbh.

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
NZ was a major lifefuel today

I could barely contain myself

you know the best part was, my schoolmates all seemed to enjoy this as well as we discussed it

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
NZ was a major lifefuel today

I could barely contain myself

you know the best part was, my schoolmates all seemed to enjoy this as well as we discussed it
soon you and your friends probably will feel bad

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
What I learned from this incident is that the world is better when everyone stays where they belong.

I went to Germany but I quickly noticed that I don't belong there (even though I'm half German) and came back to my homeland, compatible with both my race, language and culture, which is Southern Brazil.

Honeypot

Veteran
-
What I learned from this incident is that the world is better when everyone stays where they belong.

I went to Germany but I quickly noticed that I don't belong there (even though I'm half German) and came back to my homeland, compatible with both my race, language and culture, which is Southern Brazil.
Others where raised in the wrong place and never had a home to come back, so is my case racially south american who was raised in Europe.

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
the brazil shooters had a manifesto? link? btw My Twisted World is NOT "gay shit" it was the best thing i ever read in my life tbh

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
the brazil shooters had a manifesto? link? btw My Twisted World is NOT "gay shit" it was the best thing i ever read in my life tbh
I don't know tbh. I didn't see any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jerrycan dan OffTopic 28
turbocuckcel_7000 OffTopic 28
Weed OffTopic 12