Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TFW when you realize Cam the Angel(uncletomcel) is a bigger larper than whogivesafucc

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
Pareto principle applies here too. 80% larpers 20% truecels, too bad ill never bother to learn to code and make my own site.

Where is @blackletcel ?

sorry I forgot but @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel would be tied tbh
I think whogivesafucc was exceptional because of the post count and blackletcel because most of the community believed him

I think whogivesafucc was exceptional because of the post count and blackletcel because most of the community believed him
As soon as blackletcel said "i'm 5ft11.5 not 6ft therefore foids hate me, and that he has large frame and decent face" i really disliked him and reported him :|

As soon as blackletcel said "i'm 5ft11.5 not 6ft therefore foids hate me, and that he has large frame and decent face" i really disliked him and reported him :|
Yup I guess nobody believed him after this point but he was 5'2 according to himself for most of his forum "career"

wheres @imbored21 on the list?

I seen one of them bitches term the word "moid" fucking bitches can't even be original wtf??

chewbacca was one of the ugliest women I've ever seen,was funny that she got away with posting her own pic.

OP nice detective skillz you are a bigbraincel

sorry I forgot but @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel would be tied tbh
@whogivesafucc wasn't really a larper. He ascended very recently. He had told me and some mods about that. What kind of larper do you think spends 9 months on an incel forum venting 24/7 and then lurks continuously even after getting banned? He admitted of being a volcel all the way because of his mental issues.
On the other hand, all that @blackletcel had to say the all day was "mogs me","cope",quoting others posts or using one liners in his post. He wasn't here the all day but used to say that he is a neet. Haven't even seen him lurking after getting banned which is pretty much a sign of being a larper.

So he had to suck a dick to got out of inceldom ??? Gaymaxxing, good for him kek:feelsokman:

Can i see it? is it on her page?
Screenshot 2018 06 23 13 16 48

On the other hand, all that @blackletcel had to say the all day was "mogs me","cope",quoting others posts or using one liners in his post.
so basically what @Ritalincel does.

so basically what @Ritalincel does.
Tbh I don't trust such people who never have anything to say. Damn you're an incel, you're going through mental trauma everyday. It's hard to stay silent on a forum where there are others like you.

@whogivesafucc wasn't really a larper. He ascended very recently. He had told me and some mods about that. What kind of larper do you think spends 9 months on an incel forum venting 24/7 and then lurks continuously even after getting banned? He admitted of being a volcel all the way because of his mental issues.
On the other hand, all that @blackletcel had to say the all day was "mogs me","cope",quoting others posts or using one liners in his post. He wasn't here the all day but used to say that he is a neet. Haven't even seen him lurking after getting banned which is pretty much a sign of being a larper.
wdym ascended? he was always gl and he just larped here. 99% of "depressed/mental" people arent like that at all but magnify it in firums

Yup I guess nobody believed him after this point but he was 5'2 according to himself for most of his forum "career"
He was the chaddiest chad imaginable, he had girls literally cut themselves for him, and yet he still came here because he had a 2 year long dry spell.
Fucking hate it.

He was the chaddiest chad imaginable, he had girls literally cut themselves for him, and yet he still came here because he had a 2 year long dry spell.
Fucking hate it.
Well you dont look bad either >.>

Also who cares about some faggot with less than 1k posts in 4+ months?
Well you dont look bad either >.>
Don't look good enough either.
I've had literally fat 4/10's reject me, I've had girls just block me on the day of our fate, I've had "female friends" that I knew for years remove me from groupchats because I bullied their crush that was 3 years older than us.

Just lost hope at this point tbh.

wdym ascended? he was always gl and he just larped here. 99% of "depressed/mental" people arent like that at all but magnify it in firums
He admitted of being a volcel . If being gl makes him a larper, then there are many guys here who are larpers including our mod. After he found a girl of his choice he ascended and ngl but he deserved the ban for ascending. I saw him posting on almost every incel forum , he was here the all day and he still is here everyday. What kind of larper does that? I'm not defending his ban, I'm only defending his "larper" status because he wasn't. However there are some larpers here, one of whom is even exposed , who are allowed to post here.

Last edited:
whogivesafucc wasn't a LARPer

who cares let him larp