Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW WAS BANNED FRON r/incels and r/foreveralone

foreignincel

foreignincel

Greycel
is something wrong with me? am i crazy ?

getting banned from r/foreveralone is honorable, getting banned from r/incels is not.

this is the faggot who posted screenshots of us on /r/inceltears

You gotta tell us what you did to get banned.

shooterboss said:
You gotta tell us what you did to get banned.

that's the thing , me a and a fellow incel were larping he was female and i was sexting him the comments but that was yesterday , they didn't give me a reason

ur a cuckcel traitor who went to inceltears to make fun of incels

Getting banned from Forevercucks is ok imo.

torujo said:
this is the faggot who posted screenshots of us on /r/inceltears
Newcel you need to listen to your elders when they speak

foreignincel said:
is something wrong with me? am i crazy ?

I got banned a little before you. We can go to incelawithouthate or foreverunwanted if staying on reddit.

Zielony4 said:
I got banned a little before you. We can go to incelawithouthate or foreverunwanted if staying on reddit.

i mean i didnt do anything what the fuck,  i think we were stealing their women that must be it

How long are we going to reiterate this for?

I was banned from both, also.

Bluepilled r/incels mods couldn't accept being called subhuman.

foreignincel said:
Newcel you need to listen to your elders when they speak

Holy mother of autism... XD

knajjd said:
i wasn’t approved on r/incels when all it took for anyone else to be approved was low effort post for a week, max. as a random moron.

Aren't you a normal looking kid with blue eyes, wth are you duing in here?

knajjd said:
i wasn’t approved on r/incels when all it took for anyone else to be approved was low effort post for a week, max. as a random moron.

because you aren't incel you have a group of fangirls on the discord

foreignincel said:
i mean i didnt do anything what the fuck,  i think we were stealing their women that must be it

I made sure to not break any rules. Any at all. I asked about dates and job interviews but people were triggered when I said "I won't pay taxes unless I have sex." A woman mod banned me because it felt entitled to my tax money.

Zielony4 said:
I made sure to not break any rules. Any at all. I asked about dates and job interviews but people were triggered when I said "I won't pay taxes unless I have sex." A woman mod banned me because it felt entitled to my tax money.

I was giving advice to any women , things like "stay positive" " dont be like that, it's a toxic thing to do , visit a therapist, go find hobbies" , giving advice to femoids was very refreshing imo, i felt like normie  cucktear tier

r/Foreveralone are bunch of bluepilled faggots.

Wtf, why is this cuck still not banned?

@mental_out @retarded_dumbshit @Master

Fuck off normie faggot. You have no place here

You are a fakecel, a cucktear.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:
getting banned from r/foreveralone is honorable,  getting banned from r/incels is not.

Was there anyone active on r/incels who hadn't been banned by the cucks on r/FA? I mean back in the day i started on there and then the feminists and cucks took over there. I must have got banned 18 months ago. Its sad. I do try and recruit on there though by PM. There are a lot of black pilled guys on reddit who won't know where to go now.

you were right to be banned on incels because you posted a screenshot on cucktears, absolutely nothing justifies that. You deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered for your actions. And your entrails should be put on display for all incels to see how a traitorcel looks like.

knajjd said:

lol 14 and 5'2" you better hope to God that you hit a massive late puberty or it's so OVER for you my dude srs

knajjd said:
ya ikr i can't imagine still being 5'2" at like 20 or something lmfao

Be a bit hopeful but don't expect a big change. Most kids are done developing their frame type by the time they are 15 if not much earlier. But don't lose all hope like most people tell you to: I didn't start puberty till 15, but once I did I went from an ugly, autistic, skinny fucker to an ugly, autistic un-amogable 6'2" wide framed beast lmao.

You haven't lived until you've terrified roasties with your ugly face coupled with giant frame

Either way boyo, wait it out for a few years

blackpill_incel said:
lol 14 and 5'2" you better hope to God that you hit a massive late puberty or it's so OVER for you my dude srs

Fuck off kid.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Fuck off kid.

Knajid's profile is a joke he is actually 20 and 5'2'' and looks like a cute kid, he is too feminine and short to appeal to females, though he is slightly good looking. He fucked a drunk unconscious roastie once, so he is not truecel. But he has the right attitude.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Fuck off kid.

i'm a 31 year old you low test faggot. I wanna put your head through the fucking pavement rn boyo ngl

blackpill_incel said:
i'm a 31 year old you low test faggot. I wanna put your head through the fucking pavement rn boyo ngl

Lol.I didnt meant to quote you. 
But I got wet from all that Incel rage tbh.  :heart:

You guys crack me up. AHAHA.

Kek bless all of you.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Lol.I didnt meant to quote you. 
But I got wet from all that Incel rage tbh.  :heart:

lol we're good. just mad at the world rn mayn

I didn't get banned off foreveralone yet, but I got banned from incelswithouthate and inceltears.