Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw stalking my ex classmates on instagram

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
fuck, they humillated me and they're living a beautiful life, parties, travels, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends while i am a balding neet

this is unfair

Instagram is a lie, the truth is that most of them hate their lives and are betas that get very little action.

Unless you went to some CHAD school

last year i accidentally sent a facebook friend request to a girl in my class group. it was horrifying

It's funny when I look back at my old classmates.

Most of them work deadend jobs, got fat, many are divorced.

Being incel isn't the worst thing, lads.

fagotonabike said:
Instagram is a lie, the truth is that most of them hate their lives and are betas that get very little action.

cope, they have cute girlfriends and the girls have chads bf

fagotonabike said:

I want to believe that too. But I am afraid it's cope. 

Best thing is to drop social media all together. No need to be more depressed than you already are

torujo said:
cope, they have cute girlfriends and the girls have chads bf
The megacope is believing that the average male has an enjoyable life in [CURRENT YEAR].

1 in every 6 Americans are desperate enough to take Jewish pharma that fry their brains for the hopes of not hating their fucking pathetic, monotone, boring lives.

Again, unless you went to some sort of chad school that is filled with rich slayers most of your old, male schoolmates probably hate their lives.

fagotonabike said:
The megacope is believing that the average male has an enjoyable life in [CURRENT YEAR].

1 in every 6 Americans are desperate enough to take Jewish pharma that fry their brains for the hopes of not hating their fucking pathetic, monotone, boring lives.

Again, unless you went to some sort of chad school that is filled with rich slayers most of your old, male schoolmates probably hate their lives.

im stalking females

torujo said:
fagotonabike said:
im stalking females

Females live life on easy mode.