Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tfw people call you handsome but girls show no interest

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Being told you're handsome as an incel is suicide fuel. I'm clearly not and I know it. I have never gotten IOI's from any girls. I'm ignored much of the time. Girls don't glance at me because I'm of little genetic value. I was recently ghosted essentially. If I were Chad, this would have never happened.
I spark nothing in women and many have no problem treating me like shit.

Fuck the lies. Fuck this life.

The Universe is trolling you

My mother always used to tell me her colleagues tell her I am handsome.
JFL
I dont even know if shes making it up, even if she wasn't, having post menopausal holes think you're "nice looking" means fuck all

People are liars and virtue signaling faggots

They are just giga copers

My mom brags to her friends about me when they come over.Just deal with the fact you've given birth to a genetically inferior male and shut the fuck up.

JFL
I dont even know if shes making it up, even if she wasn't, having post menopausal holes think you're "nice looking" means fuck all

Moms are delusional,and people will feed their delusions to make them happy or just to avoid awkwardness.

leanmaxx ASAP

Your “handsome” in the fact that your a pretty little decoration that blends into the background, with only a glimpse of acknowledgment that soon turns into disgust and ignorance

My mom brags to her friends about me when they come over.Just deal with the fact you've given birth to a genetically inferior male and shut the fuck up.
Moms are delusional,and people will feed their delusions to make them happy or just to avoid awkwardness.
They might mean it too, but they're never saying it as looking at you as a sexual being, they're just looking at coworker's decent and nice boy

leanmaxx ASAP
Honestly man, I'm starting to believe I'm truly fucked. I'm a legit framelet. I've only ever seen girls lust after guys with face and frame.

Your “handsome” in the fact that your a pretty little decoration that blends into the background, with only a glimpse of acknowledgment that soon turns into disgust and ignorance

Honestly man, I'm starting to believe I'm truly fucked. I'm a legit framelet. I've only ever seen girls lust after guys with face and frame.
If you don't mind you can send a picture to me via DM and Ill see if you have leanmaxx potent

The universe is trolling the fuck out of us, because it enjoys the pain and suffering we have to go through. Seek revenge against the universe for the act of creation.

The universe is trolling the fuck out of us, because it enjoys the pain and suffering we have to go through. Seek revenge against the universe for the act of creation.
That'd be nice. We're stuck in a game with all forces rigged against us.

I have this ethnic friend who used to be a cocky asshole and in office he would openly call the really ugly guys handsome, as in let's get handsome Jack he loves going for dim sum

That'd be nice. We're stuck in a game with all forces rigged against us.
Yea, in a corner holding a book over our head and it just keeps beating us black and blue. I'm really fucking fed up with it too.

They think that by lying to you, they are doing some good deed, that they are sparing you from the cruel truth, but the truth is that when they do this their intention isn't based on improving your life in any way, their intent is totally geared towards themselves, they want to feel good by "saving" the one they consider inferior from the cruel truth.

People who call a incel handsome is never thinking in helping the poor bastard, all that they are thinking is to look like a good person for showing pity for someone they consider inferior.

When I was in my 20s I started seriously fucking raging IRL whenever a family memeber called me “HaNdSoMe”.
Nobody does it anymore.

I was called handsome several times. But it's rather liefuel for me, I am a currycel btw :forcedsmile:

all compliments from family members dont mean anything, the only ones that matter are ones from foids around ur age, which never happen :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I haven’t really been called handsome

Its over for handsomecels

In the streets, The only time people tell me I'm handsome is when they want something from me.

I remember my bullies after pushing me telling me that I deserve it because of how ugly I am.

My mother and sister and female family members used to say "mashallah look how cute you are" every time I'm extremely depressed.
They immediately link my depression to being ugly, which speaks volumes of how ugly they think I am.

Probably the only person that said I was handsome was my mother, and that was because she was obligated to say it.

It’s just like when females say “oh of course you’ll find a girlfriend one day!”

Being told you're handsome as an incel is suicide fuel. I'm clearly not and I know it. I have never gotten IOI's from any girls. I'm ignored much of the time. Girls don't glance at me because I'm of little genetic value. I was recently ghosted essentially. If I were Chad, this would have never happened.

I've been told this bs since i was born. Especially by relatives, acquaintances, older foids etc. As a matter of fact there's like 0 foids actual interest. The non-corrsepondance between what they tell you and what foids do and how they behave with you is at first weirdfuel then ragefuel
You are definetly not the only one.
When I was in my 20s I started seriously fucking raging IRL whenever a family memeber called me “HaNdSoMe”.
Nobody does it anymore.
I do the same but i do not rage, simply i say "not true" lol. That's because i'm autisticcel maybe

Last edited:
I’d rather them not sugar coat the truth.

i tell my mother that if I was handsome girls would show interest.

She then says my personality is bad. Ready to drop the meekspill on her tbh.

People love giving incels false hope and torturing them.

It’s like telling a starving African kid that he will live a big house and and mansion when he grows up he will have all the food he can have. But as he grows his life becomes more and more miserable but ppl keep feeding him false hope

you actually could be handsome, just not enough for foids

Old ladies tell me that often, maybe I can ascend someday with Milf post-wall :feelshmm:

:chad::chad:<-- you

The most im called is cute.

I had a landwhale call me handsome about a year ago.

It’s over.

There are 2 options;
  • You are actually handsome but not chad tier. Foids have really high standards nowadays.
  • You are ugly but no one wants to make you feel bad about it.

Tfw only your mother and the one IRL friend you have call you handsome but women give a jack shit about you.
Hell, if it wasn't for the law they would spit right into my face just for having the audacity to talk to them.

JFL
It's a Tribal mindset. Your mother is an ally to her colleagues and they tell her what she wants to hear. Therefore bolstering her faith in her colleagues and to the larger Tribe.

Plus their friend network acts in a Tribe like fashion.. the feeding of your mothers delusions by her friends is a tactic to keep her there with them. It reaffirms her standing in a "supportive", as she will see it, network. It isn't really, as you say it is nothing but simple delusion society has placed into the brains of the simple.