Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW no girlfriend to watch "The Talented Mr. Ripley" with in bed on Saturday night as we hold each other in our arms and are increasingly scandalized

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Great movie tbh.

western propganda tbh

I would say to my waifu "they're all gorgeous, oh god how gorgeous this cast was!" and then I would pull her in closer as we appreciate the film all the more, together in bed.

Man I wish I was Dickie. Everyone wants to be friends with him, he gets idolized, and he gets the best bitches. :cryfeels:
If you are Chad, I suppose the bad side is that you attract murderous homos

I still haven't seen this movie actually. I ought to, sometime. I always wished I had a girlfriend to watch movies with, thats my main goal really. I find the idea of explaining an extremely weird movie like Tetsuo the Iron Man to an unwitting woman really amusing. That, and of course I'd love to grab some tits while lazing on my couch at night. Stopped entertaining the idea of this happening a long time ago of course, but it still sounds pleasant to me.

prequel thread

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

If you are Chad, I suppose the bad side is that you attract murderous homos
I guess the only bright side is that I at least don't have to worry about having anyone jealous enough of me to murder me

I guess the only bright side is that I at least don't have to worry about having anyone jealous enough of me to murder me

I think may incels have been in the situation of Ripley--looking in-, being a third-wheel, with an amicable Chad friend and the Chad's merely tolerating Stacy.

mogs modern movies because they gave the chad at least an interesting story see also catch me if you can

movies nowadays are just a collage of action scenes, clishes and facial close ups of jawlines or sponsored products

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back