Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tfw if you ever got plastic surgery you'd lose the respect of everyone

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
Unless you're in the few places where it's socially acceptable, you're going to get shunned by your friends, family, and co-workers if you got cosmetic plastic surgery as a guy.

It fucking sucks because I'd look amazing with a rhinoplasty and jaw implants

Who cares what they think. The fuck?

Same idiots who judge someone for plastic surgery will also judge someone for having "insert undesirable facial trait here".

Get new friends. It will be easy because you're good looking

Just do what you want to do. As incels we have nothing to lose anyways.

You should do it anyway. They will eventually get used to it and people who do not support this decision are not your friends

This is true and that's why everything that goes out of a man's mouth is highly suspicious. When people say "getting plastic surgery is vanity", they're actually saying "I fear the additional competition and I am extremely jealous of your ability to pay for such an expensive procedure".

Solutions: tell people who don't agree with your decision to go fuck themselves, and if necessary find a new job and new circle of friends.

Really that's only true for ldaring incels
Cope. If you can just self-improve and your life will be golden then you were never an incel, you're a volcel. I have no friends, I have no job, I have no life.

do it you're the one that has to live with your shitty genetics not them

You're just a pussy, get over it or move.

Most people life in the constant underlying fear that theyre not good enough to compete.

Because of that theyre constantly coping with "you have to be happy with what you got".

They need this to be confident. You being openly insecure at such a high level makes them insecure too and forces them for a split second unconciousness out of their comfort zone.

Talking about surgery is a complete social death sentence. NEVER DO TALK ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY IN A POSITIVE MANNER.

It's either that or be an incel 4 lyfe homie

fuck everyone who dares do judge you. Punch them in the throat as soon as they open their mouth

the problem with plastic surgery is that you often can spot that it is plastic surgery, especially for boob jobs, ab sculpting and jaw surgery (rhinoplasty however usually looks great). if someone sees that you have done plastic surgery then they will assume that you were a subhuman and instantly get a worse opinion of you

Unless you're in the few places where it's socially acceptable, you're going to get shunned by your friends, family, and co-workers if you got cosmetic plastic surgery as a guy.

It fucking sucks because I'd look amazing with a rhinoplasty and jaw implants
Where are you from? I don't think people where I live would shun you for that?