Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw i will never have incel friends IRL

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
Come on bb il be your friend
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
I had one and then his mom got him an autistic girlfriend
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,171
Online
71d 4h 50m
I'll friend you.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,041
Online
151d 10h 6m
we will always be here for you online
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,012
Online
65d 11h 29m
TFW I have bluepilled and redpilled friends. But zero blackpilled friends. Feelsbadman.jpg
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
We can just get together and form an incel camp.
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
Alex_Bones said:
I had one and then his mom got him an autistic girlfriend

not an incel if he was able to get any girl ever
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
Yeah I think about this often. Imagine how brutal it would be to meet irl and discover you are the ugliest at the meeting and everyone else is decent looking.
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
blackpill_incel said:
not an incel if he was able to get any girl ever

He's a 3.5/10 (mogs me by 1.5 points) but both his mom and the autistic girl's mom forced both into dates until they began a relationship. The girl can barely hold a normal conversation. (she's a 4.5)
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
Alex_Bones said:
He's a 3.5/10 (mogs me by 1.5 points) but both his mom and the autistic girl's mom forced both into dates until they began a relationship. The girl can barely hold a normal conversation. (she's a 4.5)
gotcha lol so like an arranged marriage.

i'm thoroughly convinced that curry men would all be incel if it weren't for arranged marriages
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,171
Online
71d 4h 50m
Alex_Bones said:
He's a 3.5/10 (mogs me by 1.5 points) but both his mom and the autistic girl's mom forced both into dates until they began a relationship. The girl can barely hold a normal conversation. (she's a 4.5)

She's gonna cuck him, just wait and watch, femoids don't need to be able to hold conversations to get chads and normies. Normies are naturally competitive when they see an ugly guy with a girlfriend, they will do everything in their power to nut it that is if the female itself does not eventually start looking for chads through Tinder. He is screwed she is going to divorce rape him hard within a year.
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
She's gonna cuck him, just wait and watch, femoids don't need to be able to hold conversations to get chads and normies. Normies are naturally competitive when they see an ugly guy with a girlfriend, they will do everything in their power to nut it that is if the female itself does not eventually start looking for chads through Tinder. He is screwed she is going to divorce rape him hard within a year.

oh of course that goes without saying. femoids don't even need to try anymore lmoaoooaoaoao
 
MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
346
Online
6d 6h 12m
my friend is escortcel
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,041
Online
151d 10h 6m
blackpill_incel said:
gotcha lol so like an arranged marriage.

i'm thoroughly convinced that curry men would all be incel if it weren't for arranged marriages

lol no doubt, it's most incel race. There would be so much more curry incels if it weren't for arranged marriage. The racism of roasties is just sickening.
 
Hikage-best-knaifu

Hikage-best-knaifu

Recruit
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
494
Online
2d 21h 45m
I have a bluepilled incel friend. I imagine he will have a major breakdown one day. He just won't listen to me.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,171
Online
71d 4h 50m
Hikage-best-knaifu said:
I have a bluepilled incel friend. I imagine he will have a major breakdown one day. He just won't listen to me.

I hope he goes ER.
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,048
Online
1h 44m
:( i have no friends i havent had friends since was 16 :cry:
 
Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
87
Online
0
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
:( i have no friends i havent had friends since was 16 :cry:

Same here
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,617
Online
45d 13h 55m
I wish I had fellow rotter friends. That would be fucking awesome, at least I could relate to someone irl tbh
 
Bodybag

Bodybag

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
78
Online
0
IncelCon. Make it happen. /s
 
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,364
Online
0
If I did I'd ruin it with my awkwardness and total lack of offerings as a friend.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Yeah I wish I had loser friends.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,514
Online
0
I'll never have friends because I'm too ugly (because looks permeates everything) and I'm a little too rebellious (if someone starts an argument with me; sometimes I argue back and it rubs a lot of people off in the wrong way). I've always been classified as an evil villain (I actually sometimes don't mind, anyways).
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I hang out with some incels in the uni but it ends there because I'm not a pussy magnet.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,514
Online
0
IceCutter said:
be very careful with non-cel friends, make sure you're not being taken advantage of

Sadly, this happens a lot.
 

Similar threads

flipcel
Replies
23
Views
438
AutisticBeast
AutisticBeast
yunglean69
Replies
26
Views
467
ragequiter
ragequiter
phantom447
Replies
11
Views
198
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Kunt
Replies
5
Views
281
Crestfallen95
Crestfallen95
Zer0/∞
Replies
25
Views
535
punishedweasel
punishedweasel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top