Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw i will never be tall

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
how can young manlets survive?

im 5'6 and the 80% of young girls heightmog me

what age are you? if your plates are still open you can take hgh and pray you grow a few inches.

If it makes you feel better I'm 6'4 and I'm probably more rock bottom than you are. I feel like I'm really ugly when I read about tall guys having their face made up for in height.

If it makes you feel better I'm 6'4 and I'm probably more rock bottom than you are. I feel like I'm really ugly when I read about tall guys having their face made up for in height.

but yours does so why are you complaining?

5'6'' too. It's over. Can never be taken seriously as a short man.

god i wanna be 6'4 so bad

I'd rather be 6'4 atleast I can be tall and feel good height mogging, then gymcel s d try my best to looksmaxx and maybe be 4-5/10 and get an ugly gf

i wish i could be just 2 more inches tall er

how can young manlets survive?

im 5'6 and the 80% of young girls heightmog me
5’6
Lmao you’re a manlet even in Asia

I have mad respect for you, if I was 5’6 I’d have sui long ago

If i could chose between having a perfect face and being short or being tall and with a big frame but keep my monkey face i would choose being tall

I'm shorter than you,
FUCK

Its impossible to be happy at 5'2

If i could chose between having a perfect face and being short or being tall and with a big frame but keep my monkey face i would choose being tall

That would be a shitty trade, tall one would be incel but the short one could probably get a 10/10 gf in middle/high school where height isn't as pronounced and wouldn't miss out on teen love

I guess you could run alpha game at that height, maybe some girls will be into that. But still it's hard to do anything with a bad face.

im 5'10 and girls still height mog me not trolling

I’m the same height I fucking wanna rope every time a woman mogs me

Its Over

Just wait a few years and it will get worse when balding starts.

buy lifts my nigga, you might not get a gf, but it will make you feel better not being heightmogged

you can probably still date/fuck senior citizens

I'm 5'8 in a Germanic country which is like being 5'6 in spain :(

im 5'10 and girls still height mog me not trolling
White girls for some reason are tall as shit.
Among any other race of women I feel tall, (Well, for some reason older black ladies seem taller on average, but that might not be an accurate observation) but for some reason whenever I encounter white girls, which is relatively rare, I find a disproportionate amount are just a little bit shorter than me, the same height, and even some that are taller.

White girls for some reason are tall as shit.
Among any other race of women I feel tall, (Well, for some reason older black ladies seem taller on average, but that might not be an accurate observation) but for some reason whenever I encounter white girls, which is relatively rare, I find a disproportionate amount are just a little bit shorter than me, the same height, and even some that are taller.
where do you live that white girls are not the majority?

It sure is.... A lot of guys at my age are already taller than that...

It would have been great if we knew each other in real life so we could hang out, instead of judgemental normal people.

It would have been great if we knew each other in real life so we could hang out, instead of judgemental normal people.
I agree but we live too far away from each other

I agree but we live too far away from each other
If i succesfully get a good ranking in university entrance exam, i will probably visit Germany. You can show me around if you want = ).

If i succesfully get a good ranking in university entrance exam, i will probably visit Germany. You can show me around if you want = ).
Sounds like a good plan. I'll probably start going to University in a year, but I'm not sure what I want to study.

Sounds like a good plan. I'll probably start going to University in a year, but I'm not sure what I want to study.

What do you have in mind?

I just want to escape Erdoğan's Bizarre Adventure, the country.

What do you have in mind?

I just want to escape Erdoğan's Bizarre Adventure, the country.
I was thinking about something that is related to Biology but I am uncertain. I guess I have to think about it more.

"Erdoğan's Bizarre Adventure"
He sounds like the perfect Anime villain.

What do you want to study?

I was thinking about something that is related to Biology but I am uncertain. I guess I have to think about it more.

"Erdoğan's Bizarre Adventure"
He sounds like the perfect Anime villain.

What do you want to study?

"Liderlik vasfı" "Kılışdaroğlu" and picture of boron, ahahah = D.

He is a great villain indeed, he destroyed a country in about fifteen years after all.

Probably neuroscience, if i fail i can study something language related. Linguistics perhaps?

"Liderlik vasfı" "Kılışdaroğlu" and picture of boron, ahahah = D.

He is a great villain indeed, he destroyed a country in about fifteen years after all.

Probably neuroscience, if i fail i can study something language related. Linguistics perhaps?
Both of these fields sound interesting. Just choose something that you enjoy and were you can pursue a career that you like

Both of these fields sound interesting. Just choose something that you enjoy and were you can pursue a career that you like

Agreed. You are a really knowledgeable individual, i think biology will suit you well.

where do you live that white girls are not the majority?
Murica east coast. Specifically google tells me the demographic breakdown for my city is 36.1% black, 35.8% hispanic, and 22.5% white. And even among the white people they're all located in a specific part of town, so I never see them much.

Murica east coast. Specifically google tells me the demographic breakdown for my city is 36.1% black, 35.8% hispanic, and 22.5% white. And even among the white people they're all located in a specific part of town, so I never see them much.
must be dt baltimore or something

I'm from the dirty south so its about 50% split here, although in college I saw an overwhelming amount of white woman compared to black