Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw i will never be a pretty boy

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tumblr_p25hnbx8oj1uvac48o1_1280.jpg

I would rather be a pretty boy then chad, girls emotionally connect with them more and they slay jailbaits, I don't know why this forum and lookism underestimate them so much.

Twisted said:
I've been described as a prettyboy and it is really useless if you live in the anglosphere. Western women don't want prettyboys, they want men with masculine features AND actual harmony. Prettyboys only really slay in Asia

COPE

white girls eat up feminine prettyboys

Twisted said:
I've been described as a prettyboy and it is really useless if you live in the anglosphere. Western women don't want prettyboys, they want men with masculine features AND actual harmony. Prettyboys only really slay in Asia

And in high school, pretty boys slay a lot in high school, look at Justin Bieber, his fans are all jailbait Stacies

tfw I will never be a pretty girl

if you want to slay as a pretty boy past 20, you gotta have masculine features as well (etc some muscle mass). unless you move to asia then dont really need it, just a bit of height and youre good to go

Twisted said:
ill shame
Unfortunately I'm not in high school. I went to an all boys secondary school.

Also I wouldn't ever go for a girl under the age of 21 because society will shame me for it

So you basically never had much experience or a chance with girls because you went to an all boys school. That sucks.

Twisted said:
Stacies and stacylites don't want prettyboys. They won't be hostile to them as they don't feel threatened by them, but they won't be attracted to them.

Heres how i think it goes...

Below average to average girls (maybe 1-6/10) want prettyboys AND chad.

Stacies ONLY want chad.

Twisted said:
I went to a mixed sixth form (equivalent of the last two years of high school). Here in the UK, once girls hit 16, they want masculinity and facial harmony, so prettyboys aren't attractive to them.

The AoC is 16 here and it's common to see 16-18 year old stacies date exclusively 19-22 year old Chads.

Ah well i live in the US, near a bad part of florida. So experiences may vary lol

You never will be, so there's that.

So prettyboys are just Chads with weaker chins?

It's mostly the hairline of pretty boys that they like.
I looked at an old pic of my younger self when I was about 18 and I looked like a feminine faggot, not truly ugly but not pretty either because of my receding hairline.
Now I'm a beer bellied baldcel at 40.

I wish I looked like a submissive cutie boi with high estrogen

LOL, I mog the guy in OP. It's not that great being a schizophrenic pretty boy. It's true that I mog pretty much everyone, including most women in aesthetics.

I suffer from babyface, which unlike pretty boys is a major disadvantage for me in the UK. Your never taken seriously by females and always spoken down to.

Same. And I'm Hapa too and despite being part Asian, I don't get to possess pretty boy kawaii K-pop guy looks. :(

tfw i will never be 5/10

It's easier to be a jock