Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw foids in my poor country can just meet a foreign betabucks online or just migrate and find one there for a better life

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have to work 9 hours a day + commute to make a pitiful $300 a month. I bust my ass off and I have nothing to show for it.

What do cunts do? Migrate and find a beta asap in that country, or speak to the sorry son of a bitch online and then go to him.

Even if I were to migrate my life would be shit. My degrees wouldn't be worth shit, I'd be working shit jobs and most of my money would be spent on food and rent. Fuck, I hate life.

Foids don't even work hard even if they stay here. Women "working" consists of gossiping and drinking tea 90% of the day.

Last edited:
Life on easy mode no matter where you come from as a fem. :blackpill::blackpill:

They dont even need to migrate bro they just find "bussiness man" who resells used cars from germany or scams people and such. I see alot of foids like that here