Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw cannonball shoulders are actually genetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
F for my fellow framecels who try to make their frame appear larger by gymcelling. Turns out cannonball shoulder are not related to size, but to muscle insertions and therefore are genetic. Another gymcel blackpill.
Wojak_cropped.jpg

For real? How come?

Damn, I didn’t know that. Guess it’s over.

Glad you finally realised.

So many cels on here and .me are obsessed with boulder shoulders, not realising it's genetic.

Although androgen receptors in delts are some of the most efficient in body, so roids would give SOME benefit here.

Tfw you have great insertions and huge frame, but you're a fatcel so it's irrelevant

Everything is.

You can try shoulder workouts but the difference would be minimal off juice.

F for my fellow framecels who try to make their frame appear larger by gymcelling. Turns out cannonball shoulder are not related to size, but to muscle insertions and therefore are genetic. Another gymcel blackpill.
Wojak_cropped.jpg
Canonballs are steroid dependent, also having wide shoulders beats narrow cannonball every day. But you can still add mass to your shoulders steroid/perfect genetic or not.

I don’t know what that is

Nah, you just have to work hard and do the right exercises bro