Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw born in US and not Netherlands, tfw population of hometown is white trash, fat fuck crackheads instead of genetically superior, intelligent Aryans

Yeah, seeing young school girls in fat BMWs or Audis really hurts as you get cucked by WOMEN

It is so disgusting man.

To be honest, I have NEVER met anyone who failed their drivers license. Some may fall through the tests but eventually they make it. I am unique.

People say being unique is something good, something special, but it is not. Being unique means actually = being not normal. I hate it. I wish I was at least normal so I can fit in. But I do not feel it at all. No connection, nothing. It is just dull.

Also most people fail only once in theory but it seems that everybody is doing fine in the practical part. How are they doing this?

Being born in Burgerland is like 6/10, but it really depends on the state. California is pretty fucked, probably just a 4/10.

Being born in Burgerland is like 6/10, but it really depends on the state. California is pretty fucked, probably just a 4/10.
yeah, could be worse. I could have been born in kenya

Fuck Holland. Bunch of leftist retards.

It is so disgusting man.

People say being unique is something good, something special, but it is not. Being unique means actually = being not normal. I hate it. I wish I was at least normal so I can fit in. But I do not feel it at all. No connection, nothing. It is just dull.

Also most people fail only once in theory but it seems that everybody is doing fine in the practical part. How are they doing this?
Other way around with me, I got through theory with zero points, so perfect score but failed the practical test.

The people who emigrated to USA was the low class with low iq tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back