Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw all of the popular kids from high school and uni are at Coachella

Julius Ebola

Julius Ebola

Barbarianmaxxer
-
Seeing all these roasties in flower crowns really makes me hope that (hypothetically speaking, of course) some Muslimcel drives an exploding truck of peace through the main stage and crowd.

Attachments

• flower crown.jpg
    flower crown.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 117
  • coachella.png
    coachella.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 132
im going to kill myself these people are so NT

Someone needs to rain acid over these degenerates

I have a feeling a large number of people go to Coachella and similar festivals not for the music, but to only to get the street cred that comes from going to it, and being able to say how 'lit' it was.

coachella is normie central basically a huge landfill filed with normie trash

I have a feeling a large number of people go to Coachella and similar festivals not for the music, but to only to get the street cred that comes from going to it, and being able to say how 'lit' it was.

Nah, people go there to fuck, do drugs, and dance. I been to a few festivals and I always wonders why my ugly incel ass was even there.

At tomorrowworld I remember talking to this one fat mexican girl and her 7/10 friend. She agreed to meet the next morning and they walked up with two Chads. Suicide fuel.

These places are heaven if you already have a gf or if you r good enough to pick up sluts there.

Wtf is coachella

Its kinda like an starting point to Spring/Summer Party Season for hot white chicks...ohhh...its also a music festival but lets be serious its about the feeemayles.

maxresdefault.jpg

had to post this dime...

Coachella-22.jpg

Someone go ER there.

Sadly those mountains are too far to paddock the orgy. CAcels still have a shot to ER in style though because they're going again next weekend.

Normies love shit like that.

Lots of my classmates are going to Coachella instead of studying. At least I can wreck the curve on my next set of tests.

Do they search you for weapons and shit at Coachella? I imagine they have to if no ones ER'd it yet. It would be the perfect target, better than any movie theater or college campus.

Brb, renting a truck.