Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw 20 years old in 9 months

21 in 4 months, still 5'6", still no proper beard, still curry. ITS OVERRRRRRRRRR. My only hope is betabuxxing in an arranged marriage.

Damn I'm 21 in 4 months like the other guy. I'm like an old man now. An oldcel. Must be torture to be out of college without any experience.

Time flies and nothing changes. Girls didn't like me in the past, they didn't like me now and they won't like me in the future. Incel throughought life.

torujo is one of my favorite users just because of his cute avatar. 
This is how much power females have over me. 
:'(

TFW 32 in 4 months.

22 yo KHHV in 2 weeks. Who wants to kill me?

torujo said:
it's over

heh only 10 more years and you'll become a wizard.

heh the time goes by so sickeningly quick. it seems like I just graduated highschool with such hope and optimism. where does one's life go? i have never experienced what some 13 year olds do in 31 years of my life. it's over

Happy birthday!

I'll be 23 in six months. Im not looking forward to it because i know there wont be a birthday party for me

21 in 7 months.

Same in 9 months aswell lol and 5'5". It's over

You guys do know that there are plenty of people that are virgins in their early 20's right? More than half my friends are too, it's not that rare.

Damn I'm 21 in 4 months like the other guy. I'm like an old man now. An oldcel. Must be torture to be out of college without any experience.
Same brutal and over once i hit 21