Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tfu on kikes, next Fuhrer when?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Those past days feeling more down than usually, not in mood to approach cute teen girls. And after 2 hours will be free from kikobook 30 days jail. For 1-3 days, and then back to jail again, thanks to filthy kikes. Not only suckerburger, but also our local ratboy with his minions, reporting "russian trolls" (and my real "crime" was hating USA, NATO, and opposing military conscription, worship of russian and soviet things are more like sign of protest against western degeneracy)

And in those short days will be not in mood to approach cute teen girls, and when mood comes, will be under block again, because of kikes

Tfu on kikes and heil new Fuhrer

Fiureris Rokikis Spitonisrael

And kike femorloids are especially ugly, tfu on them

So what youre saying is you got banned from Facebook and youre now going to Jail for preying on underage foids ?
I sometimes struggle with the way you phrase things .
local ratboy with his minions
Shapeshifter Rat-Human-Hybrids ? Only in Lithuania ( separatist part of russia ) .
Sounds like you live in some kind of weird RPG tbh .

Thanks for inspiring my new Avi btw

So what youre saying is you got banned from Facebook and youre now going to Jail for preying on underage foids ?
I sometimes struggle with the way you phrase things .

Shapeshifter Rat-Human-Hybrids ? Only in Lithuania ( separatist part of russia ) .
Sounds like you live in some kind of weird RPG tbh .

Thanks for inspiring my new Avi btw
Fbkaljimas

Enjoy your 20%. Disawowed 4 legal reasons.