Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion TFD

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
Are u all having a totally fantastic day?

I saw a foid crying today :feelsaww:

Absolutely miserable day. It's already 7 PM and I've literally not done anyhting today. Yesterday I went to sleep at 10 AM, today I woke up at 3 PM. I did nothing the entire day.

I don't even have the energy to cope with World of Warcraft. I keep getting reminded its Valentines day and normies fuck their women. Holes are getting creampied at this very moment and I'm a retarded subhuman virgin loser

Absolutely miserable day. It's already 7 PM and I've literally not done anyhting today. Yesterday I went to sleep at 10 AM, today I woke up at 3 PM. I did nothing the entire day.

I don't even have the energy to cope with World of Warcraft. I keep getting reminded its Valentines day and normies fuck their women. Holes are getting creampied at this very moment and I'm a retarded subhuman virgin loser
brutal but atleast we arent alone in this