Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to the IT fags and the glowies

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
My response to this Reddit post about me.

I have never and will never harm a “woman” in any way shape or form.
I am a respectful law abiding citizen and all my posts are literally fiction. Have a totally fantastic day (TFD) :) .

Last edited:
IT users are braindead.

IT users are calling me gay because I said bleeding roastie vaginas gives me the ick.

IT users are calling me gay because I said bleeding roastie vaginas gives me the ick.
They also believe homosexuality is a conscious choice, so it doesn’t matter

to IT users. your wife fucks other men.

ITfags has mental capacity of 8 year old.

Likely they are braindead and overdose copium

I just wanted to spend all day cuddling. I would spend 48 hours straight just cuddling if the opportunity appeared to me. I don't want to hurt foids at all. I'm just tired, sad and lonely. ITfags would have you believe I want to rape and kill, but no; that sort of behavior is reserved for the disgusting men females regularly praise and fuck and put on a pedestal. Fuck you all.

I just wanted to spend all day cuddling. I would spend 48 hours straight just cuddling if the opportunity appeared to me. I don't want to hurt foids at all. I'm just tired, sad and lonely. ITfags would have you believe I want to rape and kill, but no; that sort of behavior is reserved for the disgusting men females regularly praise and fuck and put on a pedestal. Fuck you all.
Doesn’t matter. You can be the nicest man on the planet with the kindest intentions ever but foids will just ignore your existence. When I was blue pilled nothing ever happened you can be nice to foids all day long they don’t care

Doesn’t matter. You can be the nicest man on the planet with the kindest intentions ever but foids will just ignore your existence. When I was blue pilled nothing ever happened you can be nice to foids all day long they don’t care
ITfags would spend their miserable existence bullying autistic, ugly and lonely men on one of the last male-oriented spaces on the net rather than go after actual rapists, serial killers, criminals and thugs. They probably believe in racism and are staunch leftists like the rest of plebbit but then what is racism but being discriminated based on looks (in this case the degree of ethnic phenotype)? These same fuckers will turn around and say that looks don't matter.

It's not fair man. I just want to live a normal life but can't because of my looks.

ITfags would spend their miserable existence bullying autistic, ugly and lonely men on one of the last male-oriented spaces on the net rather than go after actual rapists, serial killers, criminals and thugs. They probably believe in racism and are staunch leftists like the rest of plebbit but then what is racism but being discriminated based on looks (in this case the degree of ethnic phenotype)? These same fuckers will turn around and say that looks don't matter.

It's not fair man. I just want to live a normal life but can't because of my looks.
Yeah it isn’t fair but they think it is