Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tf is an “incelcore” and why are normies talking about it?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
Apparently it’s some term that the cattle made up (the only thing the normie cattle can come up with are gay sex jokes and brainrot, so I guess this is something else)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQmKNEYHZlY&t=133s

God this shit is cringe

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUq97I9d2k&pp=ygUJSW5jZWxjb3Jl

I’ve never heard the term “incelcore” used on here or any other BP spaces.

If one is talking about incel themed music, it probably doesn’t exist, but depending on the viewers interpretation it can exist.

Let me explain it better, The “softmoon” is a great example of incel type songs, it’s obvious that it’s not about inceldom or the BP, but the lyrics hit hard if you’re a blackpilled incel.

Another example, the 1960s boomer song “paint it black” is obviously not about being a incel but it definitely and eerily fits the BP very well.

This is really the only obvious “incel” song that I could find (because it literally says BLACKPILL) and it’s not even about inceldom but much rather nihilism and depression

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=siKLrkxieY8&pp=ygUOQmxhY2twaWxsIHNvbmc%3D

Still a Great song, hits hard.

I can't watch this cringe

dumb hipster shit

It's "music" for 4trooner teens who don't know anything about the blackpill aside from memes on tiktok

Image 2024 05 29 034409233

Norms are stealing and ruining incel culture

I don't see how any of this incelcore shit is actually incel related. Just looks like normies of 2000's rock band using the term for clicks.

Punk is too mainstream so they have to delve into more niche and esoteric genres

Incelcore is a meme music genre, i never saw or heard anyone using it unironically

I will never watch reaction channels or these "video essays" the people in it are so pretentious and acts so highly its annoying. Fuck every video that has "The downfall of [insert celebrity]"

I will never watch reaction channels or these "video essays" the people in it are so pretentious and acts so highly its annoying. Fuck every video that has "The downfall of [insert celebrity]"

I listen to my fair share of incelcore. It kicks ass when you haven’t got some normie yapping in your ear about it.

Normfags using incel slang

Anything with the word core is cancer if you're not talking about a fruit, vegetable or computing.

shitty pop-punk made by fags wont cant listen too gg alin. thats incel core. fuck, one of the more know "artist" is a ugly bitch. here pic

680a765bd7dbb86f7eb5b6756ec8280d