Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TF has happened to embedding images on this site??

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Nothing works anymore! The only way is to download the image and re-up for embed!

Seriously:
@Fat Link
@Robtical

what's going on?

I always used to download images before uploading or linking them from the site they came from. Do you mean dragging and dropping images doesn't work?

Nothing works anymore! The only way is to download the image and re-up for embed!

Seriously:
@Fat Link
@Robtical

what's going on?
Email/PM infinity. :feelsUgh:

He is site tech support not I friend. :feelsthink:

I always used to download images before uploading or linking them from the site they came from. Do you mean dragging and dropping images doesn't work?
Image linking e.g. GIFs from giphy or tenor

Image linking seems to work from only certain sites and the extension must be .jpg or .gif. Also a lot of websites are moving their images to .webp format and pulling shit like serving webp but with a .jpg extension.

Seriously:
@Fat Link
@Robtical

what's going on?
Same, I tend to use images for my posts, but lately they have been fails :fuk:

Image linking seems to work from only certain sites and the extension must be .jpg or .gif. Also a lot of websites are moving their images to .webp format and pulling shit like serving webp but with a .jpg extension.
High iq. This could be the reason. Hopefully the admins can solve this problem soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back