Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tf are you supposed to tell on dates?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Never been to one but I often like to imagine being on a date and I don't even know what to tell....like what normies even talk about?Especially multiple dates.....like how don't they run out of things to talk?

Normies talk about other normies, it's a logic loop

If you're not socially retarded a topic leads to another topic and so on and so on. But because I'm socially retarded I would get too many awkward silences kek.

I've thought about the same. I find dates awkward because I can't talk to people about random things and dating itself isn't natural anyway. We were supposed to meet foids through mutual social circles, hobbies, education, work or arranged marriages, but now that's all obsolete because Chad is one swipe away from them. And this reminds me - dates are pointless unless you're Chad so it doesn't matter what your social skills are; she has already made up her mind the moment she saw you.

If your chad you can talk about beheadings and ass rape, it don’t matter

they are retarded and talk about random nonsense, and pull out their phones if there is too much silence, it's not hard

i saw a retarded gopnik once that didn't have anything to say to his gf so he decided to lowinhibmaxx, and play retarded music on his phone to piss people off while his gf laughed and tried to turn the music off, retarded but shockingly effective

anyway if it happened i would probably talk about common ground stuff like school, family, cities where I lived, and keep careful watch on not being too negative because women can never relate to that as their lives are just so much better than yours

If your chad you can talk about beheadings and ass rape, it don’t matter
Chads will sit there and verbally degrade women while they sit there in silence smiling flirtatiously batting their eyelashes at him. “Socially skilled” for foids just means having a 8+ face

Normies things that come naturally to NT normies

Never been to one but I often like to imagine being on a date and I don't even know what to tell....like what normies even talk about?Especially multiple dates.....like how don't they run out of things to talk?
If you aren't Chad you have to act as the interviewer and the foid as the interviewed. If you got the look pass, she will be open to telling you her problems. That will lead to other topics.

I could never understand dates.

Its just a fluid exchange.

I assume random shit they like to do in their free time.

“Yeah… I went to Berlin last summer with my girlfriend. We’re planning on taking a trip to Italy next year with some friends, we’d love to have you join us!”

Or discuss how many parties you’ve been too and how many Miller Lights you can chug when you’re with the boys. More people you mention = more attractive you are.

They like to complain and blame others for their bad decided....

Much like Nazis do about Jews. (Except, Nazis are right)