Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Texas mother partied and smoked Marijuana as her two toddlers slowly died in a hot car. Yet Normies accuse Incels of being Evil.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
As fucked up as some of us incels can be, if we hypothetically had children of our own we would never leave our child dying a slow painful death in a hot car while we got high. I could imagine that at the very least if we really didn't want the child that bad we would give it up to adoption. Yet this mother, was able to find someone to have children with, and cause a slow and painful death of her children because she wanted to smoke some weed like a high school whore.

These Normies love to say "If you can't find a partner, maybe it's because you're a bad person"

Oh yeah, then explain how this shitty person, who had the capacity of killing her own children for some fucking drugs is able to find someone, and yet plenty of guys who would never do this to their own child, are living in loneliness as incels.

And people like IncelTears will spend all of their energy attacking people like us, instead of people like her who actually kill children.

Nah, never mind, maybe the Normies are right, I guess smoking weed while your babies die in a hot car is having a good personality.

Some smoke weed and party while your children die in a car bro

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/nw05jk/this_texas_mother_partied_and_smoked_marijuana_as/

Oh yeah, then explain how this shitty person, who had the capacity of killing her own children for some fucking drugs is able to find someone, and yet plenty of guys who would never do this to their own child, are living in loneliness as incels.

Nah, never mind, maybe the Normies are right, I guess smoking weed while your babies die in a hot car is having a good personality.

Because it's a woman, she has holes. You don't need anything else if you have wholes to offer.

and they say marijuana is not a drug?

So many users are living a very boring and unworthy life devoid of goals and duties like this idiot.

40 years?

How can you smoke weed when you got kids?

Unless you make money easily somehow or have a lot: You using weed while raising kids will reap bad results in most cases...

Kids are a big duty and weed makes many neglect ther duties.

incels using drugs is way different.

We are different creatures and we live a different life that is not the same at all.

>20
>mom
>two kids

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

40 years for murdering 2 children, what a joke. :feelsclown:

As fucked up as some of us incels can be, if we hypothetically had children of our own we would never leave our child dying a slow painful death in a hot car while we got high. I could imagine that at the very least if we really didn't want the child that bad we would give it up to adoption. Yet this mother, was able to find someone to have children with, and cause a slow and painful death of her children because she wanted to smoke some weed like a high school whore.

These Normies love to say "If you can't find a partner, maybe it's because you're a bad person"

And people like IncelTears will spend all of their energy attacking people like us, instead of people like her who actually kill children.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/nw05jk/this_texas_mother_partied_and_smoked_marijuana_as/

A filthy whore like her raising little girls??

All is well :feelscomfy:nothing of value was lost and a crackwhore looking slut gets jailed. This is some mad lifefuel

@your personality @Idlevillagercel thoughts ? :feelswhere:

its all the inkwells fault!!!

it' s true, the normies are the most murderous and like all faggots try to make believe that it is others and not them.

@BummerDrummer

[UWSL]And you wonder why white people are losing control of the world[/UWSL]
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking useless state of Mexas

[UWSL]Look at that a blond haired blue eyed honky FOID baby DIED[/UWSL]
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@BummerDrummer

[UWSL]And you wonder why white people are losing control of the world[/UWSL]
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking useless state of Mexas

[UWSL]Look at that a blond haired blue eyed honky FOID baby DIED[/UWSL]
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Suifuel for Bummer and @Diocel at the same time. One less little toddler for him :feelsrope:

Suifuel for Bummer and @Diocel at the same time. One less little toddler for him :feelsrope:

That one is still definitely up his alley alive or dead
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

So brave.
So inspirational.
So endearing.
You go girl. Keep killing your own children kweens. They stop you from being the real you!

lifefuel, made my day brighter

Look at this gynocentric society shit, foid let his two kids die in the car seat and only got 40 years in prison, Not even in the medieval Middle East would a man receive such a penalty for killing two children, tbh he would probably be sentenced to death

I bet she was a single mom, kids have zero value to woman if she cant use them to hold down the father

Everyone shits on us. And i dont feel bad for the dying children. Those are the child of some bullies or simps.

I bet she was a single mom, kids have zero value to woman if she cant use them to hold down the father
Exactly. Some women will lie about taking birth control just to get pregnant and hold down the guy at any cost and get child support later on to spend on their foid "necessities".

SHUT UP INCEL, you don't know her, for all YOU KNOW, she was a victim of MEN LIKE YOU :soy::soy::soy:

Two future whores dead and the whore mother is sent to prison for 40 years. I see this as a win-win.

And she’s gonna get paroled after 5 years or something like that because she’s a foid and this clown world thinks 40 years is too much for a foid.

2 kids at 20 yo but obviously incels are the problem

Everyone shits on us. And i dont feel bad for the dying children. Those are the child of some bullies or simps.
It's hard to feel sympathy for the spawn of a successful Male. I feel that I can't relate to him. It's hard to relate to anything in this world tbh.. I mean what is the point? The only thing feeling at all relative to the world is so you can be abused. It is a bad deal.

Grrrls just wanna have fun you inkwells.

Le empathetique genderino

They would literally risk their childrens lives and getting sent to prison forever just to smoke weed with Chad. :feelskek:

Can't make this shit up. Chads power over foids is limitless.

ITfags don't care about this kind of shit because the murderer is a fucking foid who was smoking weed just so he could relive her highschool years. If it was a subhuman betacuck, then he'd get thousands of bullshits especially on Leddit and Twatter.

40 years for murdering 2 children, what a joke. :feelsclown:
You think this is a joke? In the early 2010s a Tyrone ran over 4 kids, killing them in an illegal drag race. Guess how many years the scum got for killing potentially a future president. Guess how he was received in society after his release.

Man got 5 years and after his release he was made presenter of what is now the most popular show in all of South Africa. A show about sex havers. Everyone forgot that this faggot killed innocent kids and instead treat him like some hero for hosting a bootleg version of Cheaters.

Almost certain she'll be out before 40 JFL.

No father found
"But it’s the father responsibility to be there for his kids not like women are normally the ones who file for separation, and get custody of the kids. Don’t you know women aren’t accountable for anything like ever you silly inky inkwell " :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"But it’s the father responsibility to be there for his kids not like women are normally the ones who file for separation, and get custody of the kids. Don’t you know women aren’t accountable for anything like ever you silly inky inkwell " :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Male bears literally eat their kids.

I wouldn't even treat insects the same way these chad chasing rosties treat their kids. 99% of the time it's a rostie who forget their toddlers or pets in a hot car with no shade.