Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Texas has banned abortions after the 6th week of pregnancy

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Finally some good news. Instead of allowing foids to kill babies at any time of their chosing, they are being limited to 6 weeks. After that, if they still want to murder their baby, they will have to be inconvenienced a little bit by leaving the state and find a doctor out of state who is willing to commit the murder.

Foids are of course losing their shit, because god forbid the crime of murdering babies is slightly less convenient and rushed.

Finally some good news. Instead of allowing foids to kill babies at any time of their chosing, they are being limited to 6 weeks. After that, if they still want to murder their baby, they will have to be inconvenienced a little bit by leaving the state and find a doctor out of state who is willing to commit the murder.

Foids are of course losing their shit, because god forbid the crime of murdering babies is slightly less convenient and rushed.

Texas also made soliciting prostitution a felony and it comes into effect today https://archive.ph/4Kf81

Texas is based tho

you can already hear the seething :feelshehe:

i feel bad for the doctors because i think abortions are based

Florida is about to ban Abortion as well. I hope some get back alley abortions and die from it.

Damn, I support abortion in the sense I think humans as a species should die. So let all the potential foids, sub 5s or chads die as humanity dwindles. But now ugly whores get fucked by chads and a new mistake is born.

I support abortion
If you support anything that foids want, then you are cuck, it's that simple. If foids want it, it's bad for men and even worse for incels, guaranteed. Marriage laws, divorce laws, child support, age of consent, rape laws, voting rights... if you support the things that foids want then you need to get your head checked.

If you support anything that foids want, then you are cuck, it's that simple. If foids want it, it's bad for men and even worse for incels, guaranteed. Marriage laws, divorce laws, child support, age of consent, rape laws, voting rights... if you support the things that foids want then you need to get your head checked.
By banning abortion it’s only producing more potential foids. Trust me, I hate whores, I hate them so much I hope less of them are born, and abortion unfortunately is a strong way to prevent more being made.

Last edited:
By banning abortion it’s only producing more potential foids. Trust me, I hate whores, I hate them so much I hope less of them are born, and abortion unfortunately abortion is a strong way to prevent more being made.
Abortion does not reduce the population, it just kills unborn babies. It's like condoms, it's a form of birth control. Condoms also prevent babies from being born. But the introduction of condoms just allows foids to be whores without the risk of getting pregnant. The population didn't drop after condoms were introduced, same with abortion.

Also, as I said, if you are on the same side as foids, then you're not thinking logically, there is some reason that foids want it, and it always boils down to foids wanting laws that allow them to be whores. That's what all womens rights are about.

Abortion does not reduce the population, it just kills unborn babies. It's like condoms, it's a form of birth control. Condoms also prevent babies from being born. But the introduction of condoms just allows foids to be whores without the risk of getting pregnant. The population didn't drop after condoms were introduced, same with abortion.

Also, as I said, if you are on the same side as foids, then you're not thinking logically, there is some reason that foids want it, and it always boils down to foids wanting laws that allow them to be whores. That's what all womens rights are about.
fair point, abortion doesn’t reduce population, it stabilizes it. Banning abortion raises it.

cucked. that's not any different from saying it's okay to murder 6 year old but not a 4 year old

Why is it not completely illegal? The overturning of Roe V Wade made that a possibility.

i feel bad for the doctors because i think abortions are based
me too, I can't imagine having a kid with my genetics. I would want it aborted asap if i ever ascend and get her pregnant. I can't with good faith let someone suffer the same fate I have with all my health problems and my looks.

I would rather adopt if I want a kid

Banning abortion raises (the population)
No, it effectively has no net difference in the population. If a foid has 6 abortions and then gives birth to 1 baby, that still only raises the population by 1. That doesn't mean if abortion was legal that the foid would have had 7 babies, she probably would have stopped having more babies after the first one. Abortion being legal just ALLOWS the foid to be a complete whore, not wait until marriage, not use condoms, not use birth control, and get creampied by multiple Chads, with zero responsibility, and if she gets pregnant than she just gets the baby murdered by the state. Abortions are just birth control for whores, and supporting it makes you a cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back