Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Texas elementary school shooting death toll rises to 21

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
A troon did this, but the media will still attack the incels.

Heil saint salvador

St. Beanercel

They added an extra 7 crisis actors at the last minute

St. Beanercel

A troon as a saint :feelsUgh::feelsrope:

My Mossad team needs to put in more like this becoming-foid-wanter transFAGGOT did to these small kiddos that he WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT wanted to creampie the rectums of the dead male children's corpses had he not been shot and killed, in order to fulfill his transexual sadistic, necrophiliac homosexual fantasies THAT ALL DICK SUCKING, SHITTY-PISS-CUM SWALLOWING TRANSEXUALS HAVE IN THEIR MIND AND WANT TO DO TO EVERY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THAT EXISTS ON THIS DAMN FILLED-WITH-CUM-IN-THE-ASS GAY EARTH :lasereyes:

more cia false flags

There's a new one of these every week now. :feelsjuice:

It's a guy that dresses up as a woman. He's no supreme gentleman.

Saint Adam did it better:feelsokman:

4xmty4.gif

ER mogs this tranny hard

whoever deletes normie faggots is based in minecraft.

good riddance in super mario. the future sex havers have been deleted from the face of the planet. now that the bastard mini chad and mini foids are deleted the parents of them should rope. that would be lifefuel.

good riddance in super mario. the future sex havers have been deleted from the face of the planet. now that the bastard mini chad and mini foids are deleted the parents of them should rope. that would be lifefuel.
How could you tell there could be some subhuman males too

just found out about this watching Tucker tonight, they interviewed a former classmate of his who had PE with him, said he was chillax

but I was tranfixed by this guy's amazing anime hat, based as shit to wear that hat for this interview

I think it's one of the ones I haven't seen yet, forget the title but some newfag here was saying he downloaded a bunch of hentai from it... it's not Fairy Tail it's... fuck what's the title?

help me out fellow weaboos I'm an out-of-touch oldfag who needs to splurge this series

also on a hardware note can someone help me figure out why ActivePresenter is making my screen record so bloaty in terms of file size? 7-8 seconds of footage should not be 5-6 MB in size, it's only 684x1229 here (manually screen-recording my ability to play my PVR in my web browser)

just found out about this watching Tucker tonight, they interviewed a former classmate of his who had PE with him, said he was chillax

but I was tranfixed by this guy's amazing anime hat, based as shit to wear that hat for this interview

I think it's one of the ones I haven't seen yet, forget the title but some newfag here was saying he downloaded a bunch of hentai from it... it's not Fairy Tail it's... fuck what's the title?

help me out fellow weaboos I'm an out-of-touch oldfag who needs to splurge this series

View attachment 617689

View attachment 617690

also on a hardware note can someone help me figure out why ActivePresenter is making my screen record so bloaty in terms of file size? 7-8 seconds of footage should not be 5-6 MB in size, it's only 684x1229 here (manually screen-recording my ability to play my PVR in my web browser)
My Hero Academia.

My Hero Academia.
that's the one, I think I prob even downloaded it and forgot I need to get organized ... 119 eps? Taht's actually impressive, I could marathon again

should I do fairy tail first?

that's the one, I think I prob even downloaded it and forgot I need to get organized ... 119 eps? Taht's actually impressive, I could marathon again

should I do fairy tail first?
Do fairy tail first, its one of my favorites:feelzez:

What the fuck you guys.

There's nothing good about murdering a bunch of little kids.

This Trans faggot isn't a "Saint."

Why does America produce so many of these fucked up freaks?

Last edited:
My inexperienced 20 year old coworkers actually think these 18 year olds all had it completely planned it from when they were 14:feelskek::lul:
Its either for vote or attachments getting banned

There's nothing good about murdering a bunch of little kids.
Depends on what you mean by kids or little tbh

My inexperienced 20 year old coworkers actually think these 18 year olds all had it completely planned it from when they were 14:feelskek::lul:
eh him and his 'girlfriend' (is it another tranny?) might've had vague ideas for awhile

how lond do you think they were planning? you don't just casually gt body armor

Depends on what you mean by kids or little tbh
It really doesn't.

Can you think of one good reason why it's OK to shoot a bunch of 7 to 10yo children? Just one would do.

It really doesn't.

Can you think of one good reason why it's OK to shoot a bunch of 7 to 10yo children? Just one would do.
I have the same logic, this is so fucked up, little kids never deserve to die

He killed children so fuck him.

It really doesn't.
You specified 7-10, I said "depends on what you mean by kids" since people use the term 'kid' to refer to 17 year olds as well.