Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
Hollywood was better psyched out when it was more mysognistic from the 70s and early 80s wit the horror...

Anybody notice on how..when Texas chainsaw massacre came out....back in the 70s..the Hewitt family was all about the father...his son's and the grandpa???

As time evolved. It just became about grandma and the boys. And she was head of household???

It was a good movie i like the original

It was a good movie i like the original
As liberals took over Hollywood moe and more.. they started empowering female leads. The original ...grandma was dead and grandpa survived through sipping on blood of his sons killings....now their is no grandpa really. Each remake they took out a male lead except for the boys

Horror movies aren't scary to me if they depict normies getting violently slaughtered. That's satisfying not repulsive.

I like your avi mang.

American psycho was a really good movie
I didn't like American psycho cause he was a chad killing Stacey's and whores...and his secretary wanted him...can't fuck wit that

I have a chainsaws

Hollywood was better psyched out when it was more mysognistic from the 70s and early 80s wit the horror...

Anybody notice on how..when Texas chainsaw massacre came out....back in the 70s..the Hewitt family was all about the father...his son's and the grandpa???

As time evolved. It just became about grandma and the boys. And she was head of household???
Have u played the game??

They added a chad as a killer and all the foids started simping for him

He is an unforgiving psychopathic narcissist killer and they start simping

Actually fucking insane shit women are so fucked up

The original is the only good one.

Personality<good looks

Have u played the game??

They added a chad as a killer and all the foids started simping for him

He is an unforgiving psychopathic narcissist killer and they start simping

Actually fucking insane shit women are so fucked up

View attachment 1174401
Personality < good looks

Ted bundy...despite being insane and obviously guilty of mass murders of women across the country...still was able to get married while in prison...

Personality< good looks

Reddit forums are like Ole soviet union misinformation propaganda campaign....

For some ugly femoid.
Right...but feminist boosted the becky to a stacy in that movie to show the process evolution on how foids would eventually take over from men as having the higher sex values..foids that are 5 are now like men that are 7s.. cause that stupid guy she worked with wanted that foid as well...basically she had 2 sub 5 men wanting her...she rejected them both..both simping for her...that's the 80/20 concept homie...8 women to 2 men...2 women leftover for 8 men to fight over.