Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Testosterone Needs to be Discussed

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
I remember nearly 6 years ago when I first found out about PUA that I started looking up human herd dynamics, alpha vs. beta male, body language and what it means/signals, as well as how to improve my body language, and of course, TESTOSTERONE!

Beta male lifestyles lower testosterone, making you more empathetic and sympathetic. If you have higher testosterone, you are more aggressive and less empathetic. Beta males are more cooperative, whereas alpha males take what they want (at the expense of others, and it supposedly makes pussies wet).

You can already see this knowledge doomed the entire world and it's totally unsustainable. So what's the deal. Is this even real? What about being a kid and just having fun and not worrying about competing 24/7/365? Well, many here are privy to all of the hoaxes in the world, believe in NPCs, and are hopefully willing to consider that testosterone itself is a hoax. But I won't be doing that. I'll explain it as if it were real, so that you can be the judge of how important it is or not.

Things that raise testosterone:
Fighting
Not having sex/no fap
Starving or going without sugar ('ketogenic diet,' which is a hoax too)
Hurting others, bullying, control
High levels of responsibility and ordering people around (and having them comply due to leverage/work needs), or because you pose a threat
Extreme physical exertion that would tire you out within 10 seconds (lifting rocks, deadlift, etc - not jogging)
('people on steroids' also appear to be high strung and uncomfortable all of the time - they are prone to violent outbursts and being a drama queen/diva)

Things that lower tesosterone:
Sex
Eating good food, especially carbohydrates and sugar
Being nice to others and being treated well
Having low responsibility or a carefree lifestyle
Getting your dick sucked
Relaxing or having others work on your behalf

Sorry, I figured this out maybe 4 years ago and only wrote this on the RSD channel where I get banned easily and often. The point is, people in our world are concerned with ABUNDANCE and having, as opposed to scarcity and not having. Well, everything that raises testosterone is scarcity, and everything that lowers testosterone is abundance. We can now see how the alpha male's behaviour is rooted in lack, fear, and needing to control others.

My point is, if testosterone were real, which it obviously is not, it would be a SCARCITY HORMONE (to kick you into gear if you are a sexless or failing male)! Women supposedly like pre-selection, so why is it that all the activities that imply having a great life and tons of women are considered to lower testosterone and also be unattractive to women? If I got my dick sucked, the last thing on my mind would be, 'I gotta hurt this girl or control her so I can keep her on a string! CHOKE TIME!' I refuse to live my life in constant fear and paranoia, afraid to lose the girl, constantly trying to force her under my control. Can't men just relax and be themselves? These chads are so fucking tryhard. They all force their voices down as low as they can go, and they just yell so loudly because they have to maintain this front or everything in their life would fall apart. It's no fucking way to live. I'm sick of it (the 'manosphere' is pure compensation for inadequacies). Our world is absolutely shit because of this and women and the men they choose to hang out with are the key to ending all of the pain and violence that exists in the world. The most frustrating part is, if you listen to what women say in school or on the internet, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS ENDING VIOLENCE! If you look at their actions, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS INCREASING VIOLENCE! Just blow my fucking brains out already. I'm done with this crap.

Last edited:
I like Japan because men can be normal over there and the women love them for it.

In the west you have to be a caveman for some caveskank.

High Iq thread

true. nothing gets a pussy wetter than watching a tall robust jock beat another male to death effortlessly with his bare hands. she'll skip the virtue signaling and go straight to forgiveness and submission

Very low IQ. When high testosterone males are working hard, fighting, ostensibly "stressing out" (usually a positive goal oriented state), they are having fun, they are being closer to the animals they are and it's no wonder that turns women on. I've officially been a jobless isolated junk eating internet addicted "kid"/ "free spirit" for over 2 years now and I promise you things would be better times a million if my T levels, which exist, increased.
You might have been getting at something different here but that's how I understood it after hastily skimming over it.

how does sex lower testosterone, i'd feel alpha as fuck if i was fucking all the time and easily, usually alphas are fucking all the time

Very low IQ. When high testosterone males are working hard, fighting, ostensibly "stressing out" (usually a positive goal oriented state), they are having fun, they are being closer to the animals they are and it's no wonder that turns women on. I've officially been a jobless isolated junk eating internet addicted "kid"/ "free spirit" for over 2 years now and I promise you things would be better times a million if my T levels, which exist, increased.
You might have been getting at something different here but that's how I understood it after hastily skimming over it.

I lived this lifestyle. Then I started meditating and got a lot of fear and bullshit out of my system. Now I see it and it just looks so pathetic to me. You can't honestly tell me playing video games is less fun than being a manager at Costco (a job where you would order people around in person).

I'm smoother, more coordinated, and more intelligent for it as well. These 'high-T' alpha males look high strung, stiff, uncoordinated and weak honestly. This can be most easily seen in Fedor Emilianenko, the best professional fighter who ever lived. He 'looks like he's going to get his haircut' before the fight, according to one announcer. His entire body is totally relaxed and he's not very muscular. Meanwhile, massive chad-looking men tighten up and flex their muscles, trying to give him a dominant stare-down (very tryhard). He doesn't give a fuck, doesn't even look at them, and he beats them in 2 seconds. It's obvious which path is correct. The path of relaxation. If you look at 1:32 of this video, you see how relaxed he is while being given a practical death slam, something that could easily have broken his neck, and he still beats the guy easily because he is calm. This is also heavily featured in the anime, One Punch Man - the power of spirituality and not caring.

how does sex lower testosterone, i'd feel alpha as fuck if i was fucking all the time and easily, usually alphas are fucking all the time

Masturbation lowers testosterone, so it's safe to say sex does too. The internet just doesn't want you thinking of it that way specifically because it would ruin the agenda. Boxers go sexless for weeks sometimes before their match, or so they say. It supposedly also helps their training and weight lifting.

Last edited:
fighter looks pretty chad to me

I lived this lifestyle. Then I started meditating and got a lot of fear and bullshit out of my system. Now I see it and it just looks so pathetic to me. You can't honestly tell me playing video games is less fun than being a manager at Costco (a job where you would order people around in person).

I'm smoother, more coordinated, and more intelligent for it as well. These 'high-T' alpha males look high strung, stiff, uncoordinated and weak honestly. This can be most easily seen in Fedor Emilianenko, the best professional fighter who ever lived. He 'looks like he's going to get his haircut' before the fight, according to one announcer. His entire body is totally relaxed and he's not very muscular. Meanwhile, massive chad-looking men tighten up and flex their muscles, trying to give him a dominant stare-down (very tryhard). He doesn't give a fuck, doesn't even look at them, and he beats them in 2 seconds. It's obvious which path is correct. The path of relaxation. If you look at 1:32 of this video, you see how relaxed he is while being given a practical death slam, something that could easily have broken his neck, and he still beats the guy easily because he is calm. This is also heavily featured in the anime, One Punch Man - the power of spirituality and not caring.

You might be technically high T yourself. Have you been tested? All those qualities you mentioned can be indicative of it. You don't have to be the Hulk on the outside to be high T. And those sportsmen you mentioned are all a lot of roidheads anyway. They don't count. And managing Costco would be more rewarding to me than anything that doesn't pay,as in money, yes. I would sell my soul for a job like that at this point in my life.

You might be technically high T yourself. Have you been tested? All those qualities you mentioned can be indicative of it. You don't have to be the Hulk on the outside to be high T. And those sportsmen you mentioned are all a lot of roidheads anyway. They don't count. And managing Costco would be more rewarding to me than anything that doesn't pay,as in money, yes. I would sell my soul for a job like that at this point in my life.

Fair enough. People don't have to agree with me either. I won't go into what my testosterone is like or isn't like, as I think I'm going to start backing off on talking about what I look like and what my 'RL stats' are. This forum has rules to prevent hierarchy, lookism, etc, and I'm just taking it a step further. If I were to say I have massive wrists, which I don't, then wristcels would get potentially mad, etc. I'll just try to steer clear of it.

Sex raises testosterone as well as winning any kind of competition..

otherwise i agree