Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Testosterone deficiency

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Last night I discussed the reasons for Inceldom with another suicidal brother. We’ve soon came to realize that one huge factor comes into play: testosterone deficiency. Without further ado I’ll paint you a picture now what exactly testosterone deficiency DOES to you.

- difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- sleeping difficulties
- reduced will to live, reduced libido
- poor results from exercise programs
- increase in body fat
- loss of lean body mass (muscles)
- loss of bone density
- depression (overthinking, being unmotivated, being whiny, etc.)
- (sometimes) lack of body hair/beard
+ increased risk to develop aggressive cancer/neurological diseases etc.

all of these factors are just some major symptoms of testosterone deficiency. And now this is not some “made up” bullshit. It’s scientifically proven and backed up. Medicals all over the world who know the bare minimum will confirm that TD exists and that those are some of the symptoms!

TD is basically the sole reason for many men’s Inceldom and it’s quite obvious. You’re a whiny little manlet fag with narrow bones, a narrow face, no will to live, no jawline and small wrists? Testosterone deficiency.

In the end mankind are nothing but mammals. Both male and females. Females are programmed to look for high testosterone males, obviously, and that’s where the “few centimeters of bone” count - the chiseled jawline, the wide shoulders, it ALL makes perfect sense.

Every boy should be given Testosterone and growth hormones during puberty to make sure they grow tall and develop masculine facial features

High T is everything.

Every boy should be given Testosterone and growth hormones during puberty to make sure they grow tall and develop masculine facial features
Agreed. Yet there’s no awareness for this topic whatsoever

This.
Although incels will still exist

- difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- sleeping difficulties
- reduced will to live, reduced libido
- poor results from exercise programs
- increase in body fat
- loss of lean body mass (muscles)
- loss of bone density
- depression (overthinking, being unmotivated, being whiny, etc.)
- (sometimes) lack of body hair/beard
+ increased risk to develop aggressive cancer/neurological diseases etc.
I am already suffering from all of those, except for the increased body fat.

And ill probably develop neurological diseases in the future.

Shit bones and low T are the cause of many men suffering :feelsrope:

Agreed. Yet there’s no awareness for this topic whatsoever

You can get prescribed estrogen easier than you can get prescribed testosterone if you are a male :feelsclown:

I am already suffering from all of those, except for the increased body fat.

And ill probably develop neurological diseases in the future.
Same here. It is scientifically backed up that we’re subhuman.

No one here has ever been tested for T levels.

You’re a whiny little manlet fag with narrow bones, a narrow face, no will to live, no jawline and small wrists?
Well shit I guess I have one. I coomed multiple times a day in the past though so I'm not sure

You would probably have to keep giving them testosterone. Otherwise you would have masculine looking soys walking around.

Why do you think I inject test?

My T levels barely made baseline so they refused to prescribe injections. Probably to late now anyways however.

Amount of t matters when your are in the womb and maybe in puberty

would hardly change the number of normies, incels and chads if 'everyone' was given. genetics is everything.

There are some high T incels and gymcels though. Sometimes genes just mix badly dude.

few months from 19. Recently been to endocrine to get my growth plates checked, they are all closed.
Damn. Are you fat? If so lose the fat, that may increase your test.

oh, guess im low T

I have each and every one of those symptoms. But I don't even have the energy to do something about it. I'm so tired of living.

My testosterone level is 595 nl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back