Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Test your blackpill] If none of these archetypes were famous or rich, who would slay the most?

What archetype of chad would slay the most? Who would you rather be?

• Im not blackpilled and only read forums, so i believe height and frame is more important than face

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Which archetype of chad do you think is the most desirable? Who would slay the most if none of them were famous or rich?

The prettyboy. The perfect facial beauty will attract prime JB gigastacies effortlessly. The dopamine foids get from looking at their face is the exact same way we feel when looking at stacies.
Cons: ages like absolute shit and often turns into a normie in later age
0edf1afe7c2d108cbb023f0989d4d27c

The mix between beauty and masculine features. Ages like fine wine and will be a stud all throughout his life. Unlike the prettyboy he will still be attractive in his 40s+.
Cons: Doesnt attract perfect JBs as effortlessly
Z78y00aidyc31

The dark triad bad boy Chad. The attraction to the dark triad is unexplainable. It triumph's time and space. You will never hear a foid feel so much as she does for the bad boy who constantly treats her like shit. Foids are primal at nature and thus crave a seemingly violent and dangerous man.
Cons: doesnt have as a broad appeal but can be a stronger niche. Also might end up in jail or die of a drug overdose
20190603 194549441 M

The extremely tall or large framed guy who lacks facial aesthetics. Gets treated better by other men, gets respect from people. Occasionally attracts a 5/10 foid who wants a chance with a tall man.
Cons: isnt as attractive as incel forum makes you believe. Without status or money these guys are normies at best.
Unnamed

Dark triad, he would attract the most sluts and damaged women, aka the most promiscuous women

i mean you're not wrong, but some chicks actually marry their high school sweetheart, in the rare case that happens, it's with a pretty boy. but this topic was about slaying, not relationships

I would rather be the mix of masculine and pretty boy, but dark triad would easily slay the most

i mean you're not wrong, but some chicks actually marry their high school sweetheart, in the rare case that happens, it's with a pretty boy. but this topic was about slaying, not relationships
Since i asked 2 question in one poll(mistake i guess)
who would u rather be?

Since i asked 2 question in one poll(mistake i guess)
who would u rather be?
i'd rather be the mixed one tbh. because that's the kinda man that can appeal to teen girls in his 20's and 30's

i'd rather be the mixed one tbh. because that's the kinda man that can appeal to teen girls in his 20's and 30's
True but he wouldnt appeal as much to those younger girls you always link while someone like dicaprio would be that girls dream man. There is pros and cons to everything tbh

Pretty Boy, being a normie after 40+ dosent matter.

first guy sounds like Justin Bieber, he aged like shit tbh

dark triad Chad (eg Jeremy Meeks) is the mogger that keeps on mogging, he will never lose his appeal

tall and large framed guy with ok face will still get pussy but obvs doesn’t mog Chads

Dark triad chad