Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Test] Who are you siding with ?

tbh

• European cumskin foids

• Muslim trucel immigrants

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as i like the style and cost of vinyl siding, i think aluminum siding is more durable for the price

As much as i like the style and cost of vinyl siding, i think aluminum siding is more durable for the price
gay

They work for the same goals which is the liberalization of Europe and the west, so siding with one or the other has the same consequence. Women will make the west liberal, immigrants will make the west liberal.

Women are the main (white) voter base that promotes immigrants anyway and immigrants are the main voter base that votes for the advancement of women’s rights indirectly by supporting progressive parties :feelscomfy:.

hence why women’s rights isn’t enough, but civil rights in its entirety must be taken away for a society to function :feelscomfy:

@ReconElement where is the neither option :feelskek:

@ReconElement where is the neither option :feelskek:
You gotta choose boyo :dab:
They work for the same goals which is the liberalization of Europe and the west, so siding with one or the other has the same consequence. Women will make the west liberal, immigrants will make the west liberal.

Women are the main (white) voter base that promotes immigrants anyway and immigrants are the main (brown) voter base that votes for the advancement of women’s rights indirectly by supporting progressive parties :feelscomfy:.

hence why women’s rights isn’t enough, but civil rights in its entirety must be taken away for a society to function :feelscomfy:
I vote foids because it ultimately means less dicks and more holes and at some point, if we ever abolish hypergamy, more holes means more choice.:feelsthink:

Idk
Good thing this is only affecting one specific part of the world right :forcedsmile:
I vote foids because it ultimately means less dicks and more holes and at some point, if we ever abolish hypergamy, more holes means more choice.:feelsthink:
"Cope the foids will pretend to go along with you so they can chase after chads."
@Copexodius Maximus

They're mad because chad didn't rape them

Muslim truecels obv, I don't give a fuck about "muh womyn :soy: "

it's fun watching retarded female political views backfire
they can abolish the cops and let in the immigrants... let the mass raping begin idgaf
androcracy is the only way to eliminate chaos and bring order to this world
stay away from the chaos and let this cucked world run itself into the shitter

time to reverse colonize them white muthafukas :chad::chad::chad::yes::yes::yes:

If women are equal to men, strong and independent, then why don’t they deal with this themselves instead of crying to men? Deal with this yourself women.

Fuck the foids. Euro cumskin foids are whores anyway. A lil bit of rape shouldn't hurt them

Foids are looking scared now :)

They are far from "truecel" though

First the Russians mass raped them, now the sands, these whores just can't catch a break can they?

Foids will be swayed by power no matter where it comes from because they have no independent mental agency of their own beyond individual greed, as much as I despise the notion of Europe becoming a Muslim shithole that's probably going to happen at this rate if European nationalism doesn't make a comeback quick. Under militant occupation foids are the first to surrender to enemy occupying forces.

Last edited:
Sky News is your typical "right wing" controlled opposition garbage. They are just anti muslim while still supporting mass immigration and being very liberal when it comes to women. They also defend Jews with extreme passion. Most "right wingers" hate nazis even more than communists.

Every mass media that is allowed to exist the same with every political party is controlled opposition. Real leaders, revolutionaries, free thinkers are either 6 feet under or behind bars. That includes the communists who aren't larpers like blm.
Foids will be swayed by power no matter where it comes from because they have no independent mental agency of their own beyond individual greed, as much as I despise the notion of Europe becoming a Muslim shithole that's probably going to happen at this rate if nationalism doesn't make a comeback quick. Under militant occupation foids are the first to surrender to enemy occupying forces.
Europe won't be muslim. Islam will die off like Christianity as muslims become more and more liberal. Arab girls in Europe are already being deflowered way before marriage both by whites and black immigrants.

Sky News is your typical "right wing" controlled opposition garbage. They are just anti muslim while still supporting mass immigration and being very liberal when it comes to women. They also defend Jews with extreme passion. Most "right wingers" hate nazis even more than communists.

Every mass media that is allowed to exist the same with every political party is controlled opposition. Real leaders, revolutionaries, free thinkers are either 6 feet under or behind bars. That includes the communists who aren't larpers like blm.
Yup, you're either pro Zionist corporate global-homo in the west or an underground dissident outlaw.

The woman in the video is an ex muslim. I fully side with the trucel muslims.

Europe won't be muslim. Islam will die off like Christianity as muslims become more and more liberal. Arab girls in Europe are already being deflowered way before marriage both by whites and black immigrants.
Hmm, another possibility, nonetheless they're trying to destroy the last vestiges of historic traditional Europe either way, it's a war of attrition against conservative traditional minded Europeans everywhere.

"Cope the foids will pretend to go along with you so they can chase after chads."
@Copexodius Maximus
JFL, he thinks more foids will mean they will magically gain sexual attraction towards subhumans.

Women are the main (white) voter base that promotes immigrants anyway and immigrants are the main voter base that votes for the advancement of women’s rights indirectly by supporting progressive parties :feelscomfy:.

why do you think these immigrant communities tend to vote left despite being pretty conservative minded themselves?

JFL, he thinks more foids will mean they will magically gain sexual attraction towards subhumans.

why do you think these immigrant communities tend to vote left despite being pretty conservative minded themselves?
Gibs, endless amounts of gibs.

"We side with muslims who were send here by Jews because fuck women ehheheheh"

Fuck off if anyone is gonna rape them it's gonna be us not some fucking disgusting parasite shitskin invader send here by Jews. Anyone who supports shitskins as a white is a cuck.

Last edited:
I'm on the side of western women because I want to protect western culture and superior genetics, and I don't want our gene pool to be diluted by muslim sand nigger dna, even if they are incel the risk is just too high

Which ever that will do the most damage to society.

I'm on the side of global chaos and whatever causes the most amount of corporate, economic, or financial infrastructure damage that hurls the entire world into the global dark age era, so there's that. Whatever causes maximum pain, misery, and suffering for the (((global elites))) I'm all for it.

Last edited:
I’m a Muslim truecel, I vote for my fellow brothers in Islam

SIMPS:

2021 05 12 00 42 38 Test Who are you siding with     Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate   Ince

I’m a Muslim truecel, I vote for my fellow brothers in Islam
Gunning for Indian Hindu truecels versus Muslim pajeets.

[Because I hate Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, Abrahamism is a cancer on this world that needs to simply just die.]

Gunning for Indian Hindu truecels versus Muslim pajeets.

[Because I hate Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, Abrahamism is a cancer on this world that needs to simply just die.]
Hinducels allow the degeneracy that is Bollywood, Muslim Pajeets honour kill foids. Pakistan Zindabad

Muslim truecels obv, I don't give a fuck about "muh womyn :soy: "
Considering that women (by their own admission) would rather die than give an Incel a chance they can all go to rape-hell for all I care.

Also: Women vote overwhelmingly leftwing so they absolutely deserve it.

"We side with muslims who were send here by Jews because fuck women ehheheheh"

Fuck off if anyone is gonna rape them it's gonna be us not some fucking disgusting parasite shitskin invader send here by Jews. Anyone who supports shitskins as a white is a cuck.
Once you are Incel your race becomes irrelevant. Better side with your brothers.