Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Terry Crews Is Receiving Backlash For Saying 'Children Should Have A Positive Father Figure In Their Lives'

HOW DARE HE WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING MEN ARE USELESS !!!11

I think people’s main issue with your point is that it’s I credibly short sighted and ultimately damaging to people raised by same sex parents/single mothers, not every dad is a good dad and holding a ‘male father figure’ up to be something a child Needs is just dumb

I like how he used his race to defend from this, if it was "white male" it would be over for him already :feelsgah:

(((((((((((((((((((Black Women)))))))))))))))))))))) everyone

Saying stuff like that is the same as hating women, in modern society.

Wasn't he on a Gold Bond commercial?

Sad times when wanting someone to have a better experience than you gets you shamed

No they shouldn't. Children raised by single mothers are far more likely to become criminals, and that is what we need. This up and coming generation of chidlren raised by psychotic feminists will be the chosen generation to wake the gods of chaos and hit the reset button on human history. Fuck fathers.

Nigga went nuts :feelskek:

End the West already, please just do it.

"Not hiding at all. I’m right here, sir. Won’t be the first time a mob with torches come for black people who think for themselves."
Based response, I wish all conservatives/ non-SJW had as much backbone.

No they shouldn't. Children raised by single mothers are far more likely to become criminals, and that is what we need. This up and coming generation of chidlren raised by psychotic feminists will be the chosen generation to wake the gods of chaos and hit the reset button on human history. Fuck fathers.