Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Terry Bogard is the 2nd biggest JBW in gaming

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

Terry Bogard is one of SNK's flagship characters and was the mc of the fatal fury series, which is getting a new entry in 2025, city of the wolves.
he's a side character in the ongoing king of fighters series, but he's far more popular than the 2 mcs of that series, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami.

and their both japs too, just like the folks at snk who make these games.
even though the mc of kof15 was a chink named shun'ei.

meanwhile, terry is american and white with blonde hair and blue eyes, he's a sidecharacter in the kof series and he's way, way more popular than these 3 combined.
srsly, terry was the only playable snk fighter in smash

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF7UURIF6s

while kyo and iori only got a cameo

and now terry's going to be included in street fighter 6!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPhkX2oMmQ

and he brutally mogs that nigger too.

it won't surprise me if he gets included in tekken 8 like how geese howard got into tekken 7.

oh, and the true mc for city of the wolves, rock howard is also white.

over for snkcels.

Last edited:
also, his brother is fucking a jap ninja girl too.
brutal, jap snk characters are getting cucked out of popularity and their women by white men.

thoughts and opinions?

@Animecel2D @Cautious Raven @Lonelyus @Awake @BreezyHills @starcrapoo @AsiaCel @lazy_gamer_423 @GameDevCel @SubhumanGamer @kay' @KillNiggers @Stupid Clown @pyromancer1234 @Limitcel @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Made in Heaven @Shitskin_Shitlife @Emba @Kawaii Kitsune @Lv99_BixNood @Incel @DarkStar @lifesucksandyoudie @1Card @NeverEvenBegan @Evil Pigeonn @zerozerozero @NorthernWind @Kinkcel1 @Linesnap99

I DON'T FUCKING CARE I HOPE HE GETS CRIPPLED

Thank you for the tag fren :feelsaww:

Yeah it's over for zipperheads. Ole whitey keeps stealing all their WOEmen. Even in le heckin vidya gm :shock:

Thank you for the tag fren :feelsaww:

Yeah it's over for zipperheads. Ole whitey keeps stealing all their WOEmen. Even in le heckin vidya gm :shock:
and the ones who decide this shit are japs ffs! :feelshaha:
these jap game devs create white chad characters to represent their franchise and company who also mog their jap characters and cuck them out of their popularity and their women too! :feelskek:

thoughts and opinions?

@Animecel2D @Cautious Raven @Lonelyus @Awake @BreezyHills @starcrapoo @AsiaCel @lazy_gamer_423 @GameDevCel @SubhumanGamer @kay' @KillNiggers @Stupid Clown @pyromancer1234 @Limitcel @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Made in Heaven @Shitskin_Shitlife @Emba @Kawaii Kitsune @Lv99_BixNood @Incel @DarkStar @lifesucksandyoudie @1Card @NeverEvenBegan @Evil Pigeonn @zerozerozero @NorthernWind @Kinkcel1 @Linesnap99
Just like Link
Just like Samus
Just like Mario
Just like Cloud
Just like Sora

White people are the object worship of all gook chimps

View attachment 1235500

Terry Bogard is one of SNK's flagship characters and was the mc of the fatal fury series, which is getting a new entry in 2025, city of the wolves.
he's a side character in the ongoing king of fighters series, but he's far more popular than the 2 mcs of that series, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami.

View attachment 1235502 View attachment 1235503

and their both japs too, just like the folks at snk who make these games.
even though the mc of kof15 was a chink named shun'ei.

View attachment 1235505

meanwhile, terry is american and white with blonde hair and blue eyes, he's a sidecharacter in the kof series and he's way, way more popular than these 3 combined.
srsly, terry was the only playable snk fighter in smash

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF7UURIF6s

while kyo and iori only got a cameo

and now terry's going to be included in street fighter 6!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPhkX2oMmQ

and he brutally mogs that nigger too.

it won't surprise me if he gets included in tekken 8 like with rock howard in tekken 7.

View attachment 1235511

oh, and the true mc for city of the wolves, rock howard is also white.

View attachment 1235512

over for snkcels.

When I played Street fighter 2 for a long time, I always liked Ken more than Ryu, even though they have the same set of abilities.

Just like Link
Just like Samus
Just like Mario
Just like Cloud
Just like Sora

exactly, mario, link, zelda and samus are the biggest JBW in gaming.
with final fantasy and kingdom hearts characters, they try to make some of them look asian, but also still make them look white too.

Never played the game so not sure but from the pictures he looks like some JBW JoJo character. Definitely looks like the type to get a fuck ton of toilets on his dick.

i don't know about him

He has a cool hat though, here's mine:
Image24

Mai lusting after his brother is another instance of JBW

with final fantasy and kingdom hearts characters, they try to make some of them look asian, but also still make them look white too.
Nah, even those guys still look white as hell. IDK where you see asian in them

Nah, even those guys still look white as hell. IDK where you see asian in them
mainly with their eyes sometimes, not so much their skin tbh.
they make noctis and tidus look a little asian, but it pretty much depends on whos drawing or designing them tbh

I'm glad white characters are still popular. I wouldn't be surprised if the colored folk make a campaign heavily demonizing anyone that likes white characters.

I'm glad white characters are still popular. I wouldn't be surprised if the colored folk make a campaign heavily demonizing anyone that likes white characters.
i'm not complaining about any of this mind you, i'm proud to be white, but i wish i was blonde and had green eyes tbh.
have you ever noticed that people who piss and moan about movies, games, shows and other media lacking diversity, but they either don't belong to the group of people their whiteknighting for, don't create their own stuff, or both?

theres this one nigger ytuber who was complaining about ff16 having a european medieval fantasy setting with no nigger characters ffs!
there was a bit of an uproar pretty lately about genshin impact lacking shitskin characters and only having light characters.

Just like Link
Just like Samus
Just like Mario
Just like Cloud
Just like Sora

Of the characters who have irises in Super Smash Bros., the distribution of blue to brown eyes is ridiculous. Pretty much half the cast has definitely blue eyes, and most characters with what could be brown eyes has been tinted to amber. The only two characters I see with normal brown eyes are Robin and Ryu.

If Capcom weren't the most basic, safe and lowest common denominator studio in gaming right now, they would have included Kyo in the game, who is far, FAR more interesting gameplay wise then Terry and Mai combined.

Or they could do something actually interesting and surprising, like secretly including Kusanagi (Kyo's equivalent to Evil Ryu) in Arcade Mode as a Superboss.

kyokusanagi1.gif

I don't even hate Terry, he's cool. Mai too.
Is just a generic ass choice, specially considering how many games Terry is in already.

He has a cool hat though, here's mine:
View attachment 1235518
Amazin.
I hope you actually do keep that paper on it when you use it while out :feelskek:

Amazin.
I hope you actually do keep that paper on it when you use it while out :feelskek:
Obviously, i want everyone to know what a great personality i have

If Capcom weren't the most basic, safe and lowest common denominator studio in gaming right now, they would have included Kyo in the game, who is far, FAR more interesting gameplay wise then Terry and Mai combined.

Or they could do something actually interesting and surprising, like secretly including Kusanagi (Kyo's equivalent to Evil Ryu) in Arcade Mode as a Superboss.

kyokusanagi1.gif

I don't even hate Terry, he's cool. Mai too.
Is just a generic ass choice, specially considering how many games Terry is in already.

Amazin.
i like kyo's designs tbh, i like how its a ruff around the edges biker dude rather than a generic highschool boy who does martial arts.

i like kyo's designs tbh, i like how its a ruff around the edges biker dude rather than a generic highschool boy who does martial arts.
I agree.
I specially liked his 99 design as well.

i prefer his maximum impact design

9bdf1ba9b610772d2d1a83871f8d7904.jpg
It seems like a evolution of his 99 design, it's cool.

I need to play the Maximum games. Heard they were trash, but I don't care.

It seems like a evolution of his 99 design, it's cool.

I need to play the Maximum games. Heard they were trash, but I don't care.
it mogs his kof 99 design.

i-hope-kyos-best-outfit-is-a-dlc-costume-respect-the-drip-v0-xfnkclc01ae81.png
it looks ok, but pretty basic.
i think black jeans would have been a better choice than blue ones tbh.

it mogs his kof 99 design.

i-hope-kyos-best-outfit-is-a-dlc-costume-respect-the-drip-v0-xfnkclc01ae81.png
it looks ok, but pretty basic.
i think black jeans would have been a better choice than blue ones tbh.
Totally agree on the jeans.

Totally agree on the jeans.
i just fucking hate the colour blue tbh, i've hated that colour since i was a kid, black definitely turbomogs it.

thoughts and opinions?

Cartoonigger.