Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Terrorists are controlled from London, Washington and Tel-Aviv

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Terrorists use low IQ muslims to die as stupid foot soldiers.

The majority of muslims are low IQ and study nothing because they dont have time because they pray 5X a day and need to learn the whole Quran by memorising. They know nothing of the real world world and study nothing because no time, so dont waste time with braindead islamists.

Terrorism/Jihadis is based on Wahabism. They use this useless ideology to radicalise low IQ Sandniggers and converts. Then they use the low IQ braindead islamists to fight who ever Washington and Tel-Aviv hate.

Few years ago it was Assad now the targeting the young lion leaders in militaristic states of black Africa like in Burkina Faso and that dude in Mali who told France to fuck off.- Its like who the fuck are these bitch nigga Sand terrorists fighting for? There is no caliphate because their punk ass bitch nigga Wahab destroyed the caliphate back in the days before and during WW1

Arabs are low IQ useless baboons

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K4YPGyrLM

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel thoughts?

Terrorists use low IQ muslims to die as stupid foot soldiers.

The majority of muslims are low IQ and study nothing because they dont have time because they pray 5X a day and need to learn the whole Quran by memorising. They know nothing of the real world world and study nothing because no time, so dont waste time with braindead islamists.

Terrorism/Jihadis is based on Wahabism. They use this useless ideology to radicalise low IQ Sandniggers and converts. Then they use the low IQ braindead islamists to fight who ever Washington and Tel-Aviv hate.

Few years ago it was Assad now the targeting the young lion leaders in militaristic states of black Africa like in Burkina Faso and that dude in Mali who told France to fuck off.- Its like who the fuck are these bitch nigga Sand terrorists fighting for? There is no caliphate because their punk ass bitch nigga Wahab destroyed the caliphate back in the days before and during WW1

Arabs are low IQ useless baboons

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K4YPGyrLM

It wasn’t wahabis wiping out non-muslims in the middle east, north africa, central asia, or india. I don’t think they even existed yet.

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

It wasn’t wahabis wiping out non-muslims in the middle east, north africa, central asia, or india. I don’t think they even existed yet.
Different topic

Different topic
Btw, this is the main featured video on his channel
2E66F831 2933 40CA 9361 F71AD89DA016

Wahhabism is a tool of the saudi kikes to force control over the holy land and the muslim world by breeding a group of retards to sow chaos everywhere. Middle east will always be a bitch to israel and its golem states because the royal kikes pretending to be arabs so chaos and violence within their own borders

Attachments

• Wahhabism, ISIS, and the Saudi Connection.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • confessions of a british on formation of wahbism.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 7
Wahhabism is a tool of the saudi kikes to force control over the holy land and the muslim world by breeding a group of retards to sow chaos everywhere. Middle east will always be a bitch to israel and its golem states because the royal kikes pretending to be arabs so chaos and violence within their own borders
are you sunni?

Dude you can research Wahab and the Ottoman empire. I just used a video for low IQ people because they refuse to read.
I believe it. His style of Islam has been around since the early days of Islam though, called Athari. Although it was never as popular among the masses from what I know.

Last edited:
Depends. 9/11 was done by kikes and blamed on osama bin laden. I think he denied the attack or something

Depends. 9/11 was done by kikes and blamed on osama bin laden. I think he denied the attack or something
The Saudi royals are Kikes and the leader of ISIS was a kike.

I swear Sandniggers are so low IQ its even an embaresment how stupid and brainless they are

@ @gymletethnicel thoughts?

The Elites play and use these low IQ rodents to do their dirty work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back