Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Terrorism is fine when it's Ukraine doing it

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/xyptu6/crimean_bridge_exploding/

Life is a marvel movie, it's fine to kill as many people as you want if you are le good guys against evil Voldemort Putin.

Filthy Slav on Slav violence.

I don't care much for either side; both shekel-funded and distracting from real issues in the world... :smonk:

Again, though, would be funny to see SJWs and bluepillers seething over a Russian victory in battle. :feelshaha:

The whole bridge didn’t get destroyed, so the typical glasses bearded Redditor chimpout over this was all for nothing

The most reddit thing I've ever seen.

I hope this war goes on forever. I hope more countries get drawn into it and more people get fucked over.

This bridge is whatever, but real terrorism was Nordstream, that was literally a noncombatant(USA) blowing up critical civilian infastructure which will likely cause hundreds of people to die come winter.

I don't care much for either side; both shekel-funded and distracting from real issues in the world... :smonk:

Again, though, would be funny to see SJWs and bluepillers seething over a Russian victory in battle. :feelshaha:
:yes:

That bridge is used by Russia to supply its troops in Crimea and the south of Ukraine.