Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Terrifying video shows foid chased, barely escapes apartment break in attempt in the Bronx. Can you guess who did it?

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

OCTOBER 6, 2021

A horror movie scene played out in real life as a woman struggled with keys to unlock her apartment seconds before closing the door on a stalker sprinting down the hallway.

The tense moment was captured on video at a New York apartment building as the woman returned home in the early hours of the morning.

Police are offering a $3500 reward for the man they say followed the 50-year-old to her Bronx home at 2am local time on 23 September.

Video released Wednesday shows the woman look toward the stalker before she escapes into her apartment and shuts the door.

The man struggles with the locked door in an attempt to force his way in before ringing the doorbell and punching the air in apparent frustration.

He turns and leaves the apartment near the corner of 168 Street and Sherman Avenue.

NYPD Crime Stoppers says the man, who is tall, Black and was wearing blue jeans and a white tank top at the time of the attack, was following the woman in an attempt to break into her house.

“WANTED for an Attempted Burglary… Individual followed female victim and attempted to gain access to her apartment,” they said in a tweet.

View: https://youtu.be/IvXDLTTdQFE

Man. CJ really needs that money for a new haircut .

If only he was faster lol

Seems staged yet again , who knows

based nigga

Why did you write this thread like a fucking bluepilled cuck? boohoo my poor women
it's copy paste from the article :feelskek:

Why did you write this thread like a fucking bluepilled cuck? boohoo my poor women
I operate on many layers of irony, wouldn't excpect a small brained nigga like you to understand :p

View attachment 508431

OCTOBER 6, 2021

A horror movie scene played out in real life as a woman struggled with keys to unlock her apartment seconds before closing the door on a stalker sprinting down the hallway.

The tense moment was captured on video at a New York apartment building as the woman returned home in the early hours of the morning.

Police are offering a $3500 reward for the man they say followed the 50-year-old to her Bronx home at 2am local time on 23 September.

Video released Wednesday shows the woman look toward the stalker before she escapes into her apartment and shuts the door.

The man struggles with the locked door in an attempt to force his way in before ringing the doorbell and punching the air in apparent frustration.

He turns and leaves the apartment near the corner of 168 Street and Sherman Avenue.

View attachment 508434

NYPD Crime Stoppers says the man, who is tall, Black and was wearing blue jeans and a white tank top at the time of the attack, was following the woman in an attempt to break into her house.

“WANTED for an Attempted Burglary… Individual followed female victim and attempted to gain access to her apartment,” they said in a tweet.

View: https://youtu.be/IvXDLTTdQFE

If he was 1/2 a second faster, she would've died:lul:

More like you're too dumb to write a thread so you just copied it from an article.
lmao you seriously excpect me to rewrite a whole article? How am I even supposed to "write a thread" on these news stories if I don't know the details
Man. CJ really needs that money for a new haircut .
based nigga

it's copy paste from the article :feelskek:
Nigga said "Ayo miss!" "Excuse me!" as if she dropped something and the good samaritin chased her all the way home to return it to her
Seems staged yet again , who knows
Jfl it's not staged, take your meds schizo
If he was 1/2 a second faster, she would've died:lul:
And/or raped

Women willingly bring tyrone to get fucked. No sympathy for a foid who would laugh as I was being mugged. Her time will come.

Nigga said "Ayo miss" "Excuse me" as if she dropped something and the good samaratin chased her all the way home to return it to her
I'm mentally handicapped. I can't tell if you fo-rilz or jk .:fuk:

Tyrone was just tying to be friendly smh wypipo at it again

Women willingly bring tyrone to get fucked. No sympathy for a foid who would laugh as I was being mugged. Her time will come.
lmao no they don't. The vast majority of foids want nothing to to with joggers. Stop watching blacked
I'm mentally handicapped. I can't tell if you fo-rilz or jk .:fuk:
ded fkn srs? :dafuckfeels:...

Never began for aspiecels
Oh so it's not muh multi level irony huh.

At least rewrite it in a less soycuck way.
No, it is. The soy typing style only makes it funnier imo
Terabased sentence. Will memorize it for future use.
Thanks bhai :feelzez:
Tyrone was just tying to be friendly smh wypipo at it again
Das rite! He was just trying to open the door for her. Dem honkeys be so quick to stereotyype an upstanding black gentlemen smh :rolleyes:

Ridiculously good looking nigger wanted for crimes against wahmen.

:feels: [Chugs soylent]
But QUICK - sign my petition to have **incels** declared a terrorist group! Because **incels** are the real problem in society! Yeah.

Ridiculously good looking nigger wanted for crimes against wahmen.

:feels: [Chugs soylent]
But QUICK - sign my petition to have **incels** declared a terrorist group! Because **incels** are the real problem in society! Yeah.
>Ridiculously good looking

lmao what are you talking about. Literally every news outlet I've read on this story called him a "creep"

lmao what are you talking about. Literally every news outlet I've read on this story called him a "creep"
Mogs me.

So apparently everyone who mogs you is a male model? Ok blEWfag
I didn't say male model, you said that.

But now you mention it, yes actually I am sure I have seen dudes with his whole look in Levi's ads and surf gear ads.

Isn't that literally what "ridiculously good looking" means

But now you mention it, yes actually I am sure I have seen dudes with his whole look in Levi's ads and surf gear ads.
Then why'd they refer to him as a creep? Doesn't that go against the blackpill?

Where I live is a shithole and I need to move out. I hate being living around niggers and spics and dealing with them every day.

It’s funny how dyn du are treated like helpless, pathologically children wholly without agency. Funny because I don’t live around many.

Niggers are a disease of mankind

Dude was gonna be in that ass if he was a few seconds faster :feelshaha:

In all seriousness, it must be
Terrifying being a weak useless woman, and being reminded that at any point, any man could just rape and kill you if he ever wanted to

20210122 185144

I always think of the possibility of a couple of youths pulling up with their guns as I'm caught off guard walking on the sidewalk.

It used to only be a thing in the east bay but now it happens at SF in broad daylight.

This kinda stuff is very common in Berkeley, South Berkeley, North, West, and East Oakland. Especially nowadays.

Getting cucked by a door. ER all over again.

So what do you expect them to call him a handsome man?

look at that frame. Mogs gymcels to grave without even lifting a single dumbell in his life

returning home in the "early hours of the morning" is code for "whore who stays out all night drinking"

b...but maybe her job!! No! No woman works as a security guard or pulls mid-shift in a factory. If she works until 3 AM then she works in a bar or a club and that makes her a whore too. No woman has a legitimate reason to be out that late.

There's no way around this. She is a whore. She does not deserve my sympathy. I promise you, there is a man in her life who would love to marry her and set her up in a house in the burbs and offer her safety and protection. She rejects that man. You know I'm right.

She chooses to stay out all night drinking, probably blew a random guy in the bathroom stall on that very night.

She chooses this life, and one of the consequences of this life is the occasional rape. She is no more a victim than a person who chooses to swim with sharks every day is a victim when they get eaten.

Imagine getting chased by a nig. Stuff of nightmares

I already forgot it

returning home in the "early hours of the morning" is code for "whore who stays out all night drinking"

b...but maybe her job!! No! No woman works as a security guard or pulls mid-shift in a factory. If she works until 3 AM then she works in a bar or a club and that makes her a whore too. No woman has a legitimate reason to be out that late.

There's no way around this. She is a whore. She does not deserve my sympathy. I promise you, there is a man in her life who would love to marry her and set her up in a house in the burbs and offer her safety and protection. She rejects that man. You know I'm right.

She chooses to stay out all night drinking, probably blew a random guy in the bathroom stall on that very night.

She chooses this life, and one of the consequences of this life is the occasional rape. She is no more a victim than a person who chooses to swim with sharks every day is a victim when they get eaten.
Extremely rare high IQ GrAYcel

damn. better luck next time, tyrone.

you know its over when CJ has to rapemaxx some granny. It would be funny if he was legitimately just trying to give her back something

Last edited: