Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Terrified of getting mogged

L

lost_city_of_z

Greycel
Considering an extremely unlikely case I was to get a girlfriend, I would be completely terrified of getting mogged. Imagine sitting with your girlfriend at a cafe and a guy that looks like you but with stronger features sits next to you. If your girlfriend is attracted to you she is 100% going to be attracted to him as well. I would feel emasculated as hell.
mrIz0QaM-hqBM2A0H79MwBjGncYkTl16tsYuABygaU4.jpg

chads do this on purpose to show their superiority and make men with worse looks feel bad

I get sick of being fucking mogged just walking around no GF.
FUCK
I HATE BEING SUCH A FUCKING LOSER

I get sick of being fucking mogged just walking around no GF.
FUCK
I HATE BEING SUCH A FUCKING LOSER
Thats not mogging. Mogging is when the mogger is fully aware of the fact that he is mogging you. Those with a gf don't really know that you are single, or they don't really care, as they don't gain any satisfaction from you being single.

Thats not mogging. Mogging is when the mogger is fully aware of the fact that he is mogging you. Those with a gf don't really know that you are single, or they don't really care, as they don't gain any satisfaction from you being single.
You are retarded. Mogging is being mogged, the internal mental state of the mogger is wholly irrelevant.