Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Terrifer 3 0 out of 10

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major
★★★
These movies are nothing but a gore fest. No plot or storyline and terrible acting. Might as well go and watch road kill for 2 hours- you'd get the same effect. And yes it's gorey but it's so over the top and fake looking that it's almost funny. Damien Leone probably spent the entire 2 million budget on corn syrup and red food dye alone.

This movie sucks just like all the other terrifier movies. Definitely not scary and cannot be taken seriously. It really takes a "special" kind of person who enjoys watching these films. They're basically dramatized snuff films and there is something seriously wrong with the people who like this franchise. Seek help, and get a better taste in movies.

lol the movies are funny.

Art the clown is funny.

Which is basically how a clown is suppose to be.

I alway carry sharp knife and a plastic bags to butcher roadkill for my doges...

i love terrifier franchise. He is the most special villain out of all other slasher villaisn who has one way or anohter a reddeming quality,relatabiltiy,purpose or clealry defined orgin and motives. But art the clown unlike them represents the purposeless evil .Furthermore we dont know exactly for sure who or wha is hiding behind that mask of his. That unknown factor make shim more terryfying and evil of slasher that he is. He orgin is also unambiguaos and his motives are unexplaned. Only thing he know is that there is somesupernatural demonic entitiy behind him and he is just a vessel of nonsensical purposeless evil or in other words the unfiltered treu form of humantities dark side.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back