Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Terribly depressed, weak and stressed lately

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
I was coping with my personal projects, coding them was my cope, but i dont have energy to code them anymore

im getting lot of shit situations in job lately my tasks are unclear, how fucking bad employer you have to be to give your employees a task and not tell them what that task is. KYS boss !! id rather leave the job and will inevitably do it in the future but i cant yet and it just stresses me for now

as for me being weak, i dont know but since i stopped my routine, i started eating snacks not keeping diet, sleeping poorly and fapping and i dont have energy to be productive anymore

im tired of this chit, i just want to be neet, my job is bullcrap

bump:feelsmage: im so incel that even incels are not writing in my threads

I just listen to music, it drowns out the noise and helps me to not thing. But it's a double edged sword since it's kinda messing up my ears since I always have earbuds or headophones on

I just listen to music, it drowns out the noise and helps me to not thing. But it's a double edged sword since it's kinda messing up my ears since I always have earbuds or headophones on
Whats your job

Trust Jesus only, it's over for this world.