Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Terra Trucel Trait: Normie Punching Bag (Driven to LDAR)

M

M.Yass

Officer
★★
For a brief moment about a year ago (before my complete descent into LDAR brain-damage isolation) two of my 'friends' (not anymore) came to my house a few times. They were both tallfags (over 6") . We were all 17-18.. EVERY SINGLE TIME they came over they would spend AROUND 30 MINS TO 1 HOUR talking about how tall they were and how I was short (I'm 5'9 and a half).

This was not the worst part.

After this, they would make me STAND NEXT TO THEM IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND THEN TALK ABOUT THEIR TALLNESS AND MY SHORTNESS.

In addition to this, one of the two guys (the tallest one who was almost 6'5) PICKED ME UP AND THREW ME AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL NUMEROUS TIMES (as a ""joke"") and one time PRETENDED TO HUMP AND RAPE ME (he is a conservative christcuck jfl).

"You should've just beat their ass bro"- I'm high inhib + they would've beat my ass and probably killed me, since they clearly deemed my existence as being worthless, a sick joke.

This was when I realized I was truecel and became blackpilled. I finally realized I could never be a normgroid (nor did I want to).

Nothing has gotten better. I recently had GLASSES OF WATER SPLASHED ONTO ME IN A PUBLIC RESTAURANT by my soyboy cousin, his sister, and his oneitis. (context: my cousin is the type of person who would post on IT. He is Swain-Tran tier)

He brought up some blue-pill shit about "dating for emotional experience" in college. I then calmly replied, "What experience could you actually get from a woman besides sexual?" In response to this he STARTED MAKING A FUCKING SOY FACE FOR OVER 5 SECONDS (I CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP WTF). Following this, him and the foids splashed water and his sister - A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL- called me a "sad, strange little man".

Life is luck. LDAR is not a choice, it is imposed upon you. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Damn that kind of social humiliation is hard as fuck. Yeah man, just LDAR. While I haven't been humiliated in this manner ever, I intuitively always knew I'd risk being such a victim if I ever tried to put myself among normies, especially those who mogged me, which is why I always kept to myself or at most had just one or two STEMcel friends at a time.

Glad I was able to choose LDAR before it chose me.

Nothing has gotten better. I recently had GLASSES OF WATER SPLASHED ONTO ME IN A PUBLIC RESTAURANT by my soyboy cousin, his sister, and his oneitis. (context: my cousin is the type of person who would post on IT. He is Swain-Tran tier)

He brought up some blue-pill shit about "dating for emotional experience" in college. I then calmly replied, "What experience could you actually get from a woman besides sexual?" In response to this he STARTED MAKING A FUCKING SOY FACE FOR OVER 5 SECONDS (I CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP WTF). Following this, him and the foids splashed water and his sister - A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL- called me a "sad, strange little man".

Life is luck. LDAR is not a choice, it is imposed upon you. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
retard acts like a retard and in turn gets treated like a retard.

agreed shits burtal smh
What's brutal is that I didn't even know I was a manlet. I thought 5'9 was a normal height.

BLACKPILL RULE : Under 6 ft as a zoomer = manlet

What's brutal is that I didn't even know I was a manlet. I thought 5'9 was a normal height.

BLACKPILL RULE : Under 6 ft as a zoomer = manlet
agreed

Don’t talk about how much you hate foids in public. You’ll basically out yourself as an incel and get humiliated. Normies don’t like any sort of negativity in conversations.

Don’t talk about how much you hate foids in public. You’ll basically out yourself as an incel and get humiliated. Normies don’t like any sort of negativity in conversations.
You know, it's funny. 99.9% of the time I am the most high-inhib person on earth. However, when foid worship assualts my brain in public I become low inhib for once :feelskek:

That's tough but did you do anything after getting water splashed onto you?

For a brief moment about a year ago (before my complete descent into LDAR brain-damage isolation) two of my 'friends' (not anymore) came to my house a few times. They were both tallfags (over 6") . We were all 17-18.. EVERY SINGLE TIME they came over they would spend AROUND 30 MINS TO 1 HOUR talking about how tall they were and how I was short (I'm 5'9 and a half).

After this, they would make me STAND NEXT TO THEM IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND THEN TALK ABOUT THEIR TALLNESS AND MY SHORTNESS.

In addition to this, one of the two guys (the tallest one who was almost 6'5) PICKED ME UP AND THREW ME AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL NUMEROUS TIMES (as a ""joke"") and one time PRETENDED TO HUMP AND RAPE ME (he is a conservative christcuck jfl).

"You should've just beat their ass bro"- I'm high inhib + they would've beat my ass and probably killed me, since they clearly deemed my existence as being worthless, a sick joke.

This was when I realized I was truecel and became blackpilled. I finally realized I could never be a normgroid (nor did I want to).

Thats why I rather chill inside fuck soyciety and normiedroids they can all die idc

Normgroids think that they can fuck with you if you're weak and ugly. Normgroids took advantage of me numerous times.

Op your a pussy for letting normies push you around like that. You should fight and defend yourself even if you lose. Lol at letting normies punk you and run all over you

insane but I understand, ive made threads before about how social isolation is not a choice but rather the result of right judgement. There are even studies that show that lonely depressed, isolated people have better social judgement

so yeah, extremely brutal story, they are animals. Welcome to the rott i guess

Good reminder that you should never say what you actually think about foids in public.

Damn that was hard to read ngl

This world is so brutal.

If you're still in your teens, I guess you might be able to ascend in some way. Dm me if you want, maybe send me a side profile or something, then I can give you blackpilled advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back