Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over teratruecel trait: u love cold weather

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
because I can layer up and conceal my gigasubhuman frame

no, it's because you are rich and don't have to suffer freezing in winter when your heaters don't work. :feelshmm:

no, it's because you are rich and don't have to suffer freezing in winter when your heaters don't work. :feelshmm:
jokes on u I'm too lazy to use my heaters half the time

I love the rain

I've gone winters without a winter coat. It's not that I like the cold but when you live in place where 'winter' can easily start in November and not end until April you get used to freezing your ass off. Plus I'm a greasy sweaty piece of shit and I'll be drenched wearing a winter coat even below 0 because I'm just like that

I've gone winters without a winter coat. It's not that I like the cold but when you live in place where 'winter' can easily start in November and not end until April you get used to freezing your ass off. Plus I'm a greasy sweaty piece of shit and I'll be drenched wearing a winter coat even below 0 because I'm just like that
I see why they call you rambocel :feelsLSD:

so true so true, except my heaters do work, I just don't use them becasue it costs money

Nah. Winter is my least favorite season, I like Spring and Summer.

because I can layer up and conceal my gigasubhuman frame
that's a good reason actually, although i prefer cold weather over hot for other reasons.

Frame mogger i suppose?

Me in real life:
Skeletons | Know Your Meme

I love winter because it's three months of the year I don't sweat like a paedo in a toy shop.