Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tennis is now ruined for another 25 years

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
This bitch Cori Gauff is going to be spoken about every single fucking day for the next 25 years. Just like Serena Williams was.

Another spoilt and privileged cunt who will never understand how lucky her childhood has been, Williams literally calling a male umpire racist and sexist, even those Osaka is also a woman and non-white too, yet people still praise the bitch. Williams has always been the same and never changed.

Now when she retires it's irrelevant, because we have to deal with Gauff every single fucking Tennis Tournament now. The sport is still fucking ruined. Over-shadowed by fucking over-entitled childish bitches again.

This bitch Cori Gauff is going to be spoken about every single fucking day for the next 25 years. Just like Serena Williams was.

Another spoilt and privileged cunt who will never understand how lucky her childhood has been, Williams literally calling a male umpire racist and sexist, even those Osaka is also a woman and non-white too, yet people still praise the bitch. Williams has always been the same and never changed.

Now when she retires it's irrelevant, because we have to deal with Gauff every single fucking Tennis Tournament now. The sport is still fucking ruined. Over-shadowed by fucking over-entitled childish bitches again.
Based & Roger Federer Pilled

Actually caring about sport. Normalfag tier

There are certain sports I don't mind females playing. Such as tennis. But I have zero interest in sports full of shegroids and niggers.

Subconsciounsly, many people actually feel alike. I remember reading an article a while ago about the rising popularity of handball. And the article claimed that people are increasingly turning to handball because the Dutch handball teams is pretty much 100% dutch, the Gemran handball team is 100% German, the French handball team is 100% French etc. While soccer teams are just made up of various flavors of shitskin.

Of course, the "liberals are the real reacists"-crowd immediately started whining and complaining. But I think this is true. If I want to watch a sportsmatch between, say, the Netherlands and Gemrany, I want to see Dutch and Germen people - not Turks, Africans, Arabs, etc. I want some harmless sport patriotism ... not ethnic mercenaries without fatherland.

Actually caring about sport. Normalfag tier

Spotted the 4channer...

Too many normies are classed as "gamers" now. At the very least I like my sports more than women.

Spotted the 4channer...

Too many normies are classed as "gamers" now. At the very least I like my sports more than women.
yeah i'm a filthy r9k refugee

dgaf about tennis

Celebrities let the fame get to their head, its probably much more intoxicating for a woman

Over for tenniscels. Try ping pong.

I don't like tennis

Who gives a fuck about tennis

I like tennis

People who don’t like sports normally have soy/low test tendencies from personal experience

I hate how we all have to pretend that the sport isn't full of fucking cheats. Serena Williams is natural? YEAH RIGHT, its why she looks like a fucking silverback gorilla now yet didn't 15 years ago, before she was pumping herself full of steroids. She has more muscle than most black male athletes.

Idiots who disagree with me are the same ones who believed Lance Armstrong.