Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Temperature in my room (NEED HELP)

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic groypmaster
★★★★★
My room is small and in the attic meaning the roof is my ceiling. It gets very hot in the summer (daytime in there is so hot if u stay more than 40 minutes youll get sick)

Any idea how do i stay cool in there besides air conditioning (1 small window, 1 pc working. )

I have no more than 60$

over for atticcels

all the heat goes up and ur fucked

jakov
Any idea how i can live ? Im very intolerant of heat ill surely get hospitalised this summer from the heat

Any idea how i can live ? Im very intolerant of heat ill surely get hospitalised this summer from the heat
air conditioning is your only choice

What about a cheap fan? Have it run over the torso and face. Keep the attic window open and the door open to create a draft. Keep the PC off as much as possible.

Cool

The most ideal thing would be to add a higher window to use thermodynamics... It's easy to put in a window..

Another idea is to uses double fan. Set one to pull, the other to push, air in and out...

Another,
Leave you're door open if it connected to lower air. But that keeps it hot, less stuffy, but still hot.

On some Windows you can open both the top and the bottom of it. Insuring a in out effect. I did that for many years. It works good.

What about a cheap fan? Have it run over the torso and face. Keep the attic window open and the door open to create a draft. Keep the PC off as much as possible.

View attachment 1173281
Bro its 40c outside why keep the window open

Pour water on your face

A personal usb fan that uses 5v is good for sleeping. Blow cooler air in you face

Also, depending on local humidity, you can make a cheap homemade swamp cooler that uses evaporation to cool. Works best in a dry environment.

The most ideal thing would be to add a higher window to use thermodynamics... It's easy to put in a window..

Another idea is to uses double fan. Set one to pull, the other to push, air in and out...

Another,
Leave you're door open if it connected to lower air. But that keeps it hot, less stuffy, but still hot.

On some Windows you can open both the top and the bottom of it. Insuring a in out effect. I did that for many years. It works good.
Preuzmi 4

I have this window

A personal usb fan that uses 5v is good for sleeping. Blow cooler air in you face

Also, depending on local humidity, you can make a cheap homemade swamp cooler that uses evaporation to cool. Works best in a dry environment.
Its humid where im at. Not always but the air is mostly hot and humid

Dip a bath towel in water and let it dry a bit (to the point where its just wet but not soaking wet) and wrap it around your body
I dont have an air conditioner either and this is what i used to do, i used to sleep this way too. Its a bit retarded but eh :feelsjuice:

In super hot weather, I close all doors and Windows in daytime and open them at night. Seal in the cool. Works good. And use tiny fans to prevent stale air

My room is small and in the attic meaning the roof is my ceiling. It gets very hot in the summer (daytime in there is so hot if u stay more than 40 minutes youll get sick)

Any idea how do i stay cool in there besides air conditioning (1 small window, 1 pc working. )

I have no more than 60$
I have this problem too.

Dip a bath towel in water and let it dry a bit (to the point where its just wet but not soaking wet) and wrap it around your body
I dont have an air conditioner either and this is what i used to do, i used to sleep this way too. Its a bit retarded but eh :feelsjuice:
Good idea. Maybe try putting the towel in front of the fan too or fan in front of a bowl made from glass filled with ice. A vase might work well instead of a bowl.

Ah! Rig a shade for it! Use a few fans to draw in (bottom) and out (top)

Unfortunately, you're gonna get roof heat with any air you get...

And in the rain you're screwed...

Maybe try to put some kind of awning above the Window on you're roof. (If you own it or can get permission by the owner) roof work is tricky. Dangerous in many ways. Leaks, fall's etc...

Ahh, classic fakecel
I'm the truest truecel of this forum.
I did everything I could to attract a girl, but it was never enough.
I am the incel prototype.

I'm the truest truecel of this forum.
I did everything I could to attract a girl, but it was never enough.
I am the incel prototype.
Why u bulyy me

Ah! Rig a shade for it! Use a few fans to draw in (bottom) and out (top)

Unfortunately, you're gonna get roof heat with any air you get...

And in the rain you're screwed...

Maybe try to put some kind of awning above the Window on you're roof. (If you own it or can get permission by the owner) roof work is tricky. Dangerous in many ways. Leaks, fall's etc...
Thanks for the advice, ill rig a shade on i have one in my garage

In addition to shade...

You might have a low fan under the Windows blowing away from it. Or towards where you mostly sit.

And high fan on the far side of the room blowing warm air up towards the window.

Use the low setting because fans make heat! Plus you want to increase a natural airflow. You don't want to mix the air temps. That's why low is best.

High when first enter room to move it out. Then low...

A low cool airstream and a high hot airstream.

You need 2 windows for airflow

cut a hole in the wall

Get a barrel and fill it with cold water and spend time in it, you'll probably ruin your skin but you'll get cool. Or just get a small container with cold water to put your legs and feet in. Get a tent and sleep outside in the garden instead.

How did you end up in this situation

also buy a water cooler