Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Telling us off, but offering no help

The End

The End

Banned
-
Sometimes I hear, "Some people can't get laid. It sucks, but that's the way it is." That's fine.

But what's not fine is when they say, "Anyone can get laid - it's not that hard. The problem is ugly neck-beards want to bang super-models. They expect pussy to fall into their laps, and when it doesn't they throw a bitch-fit."*

If you really believe that, help guide us into a sexual relationship. You said it's easy, right? Well prove it, asshole.

Some people have really taken to demeaning this term "incel." I've been incel since before the term was coined - it's just another way to say 'ugly loser', or 'can't get a girlfriend'. I'm not a part of a social-rights group; I'm a fucking depressed and angry malcontent. I'm not demanding the government give me pussy, I know that won't happen.

Fuck everyone who rolls their eyes when I complain. I wouldn't be making a big deal about this if it wasn't important to me.

*By the way, this is not straw-manning. I am listening to a podcast right now where he is literally saying this.

"incels are incel because their standards are too high" is the equivalent of "nice guys just want sex". Basically just make shit up so you have an argument.

I would like to see women for a week in our shoes. If the roles were reversed, they would go batshit crazy and do some insane stuff for a whiff of cock. What you describe in my opinion is lack of empathy mixed with hypocrisy, I totally agree with what you´ve written.

'm a fucking depressed and angry malcontent. I'm not demanding the government give me pussy, I know that won't happen.

Unfortunately our taxes are used for bullshit, instead of serious things such as guaranteeing the fulfillment of the first tier of Maslow´s pyramid.

I would like to see women for a week in our shoes. If the roles were reversed, they would go batshit crazy and do some insane stuff for a whiff of cock. What you describe in my opinion is lack of empathy mixed with hypocrisy, I totally agree with what you´ve written.

Unfortunately our taxes are used for bullshit, instead of serious things such as guaranteeing the fulfillment of the first tier of Maslow´s pyramid.

Lol most women would rope if they spent even a week in the average man's shoes. The lack of constant validation, whiteknighting, attention, etc. would kill them.

The problem is ugly neck-beards want to bang super-models. They expect pussy to fall into their laps, and when it doesn't they throw a bitch-fit."*
When in reality this is how real life works

Those normies have no idea what it's like to be ugly, they're so full of shit.

The problem is ugly neck-beards want to bang super-models
No, I want my 4/10 looksmatch as a long term companion. Society has denied me this, getting her used up at 30+ with Chad's kid isn't good enough. I can't even have a relationship with a woman due to foids having zero accountability, endless options, and full legal power.

I feel like they dont want to even imagine being ugly so they dont try to understand our side, they fear losing their halo, even just in their imagination

I hope those idiots continue to say stupid shit. It only contributes to the disillusioned masses. Just fuckin lol when female problems like being in an abusive relationship and not leaving is considered “complicated” but male problems are swept under the rug and told to just get a bootstrap mentality. I hope one of those fuckers kids get red all over from another NC-like rampage.

Irregardless of whether our standards are higher than wanting a stereo-typically unattractive foid, it doesn't disprove incel theories on the importance of Face/Frame/Height on every one of your social interactions and especially with women.

Our standards are so absurdly high that I would marry any 2/10 or 3/10 without thinking twice. Fuck the chads, someday we will socialize the means of reproduction again and they will drop out of their pedestals.