Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

telling people your an incel

A

ads676

Banned
-
should I tell my pain to the world ? Should I tell them I am an incel ? After all its ok to talk is what most mental health campaigns are about. Why should you not talk about your loneliness and your struggles to find a partner. ifs affecting your mental why should you not talk about it ?

That'll be social suicide

It would be like talking to a brick wall, if that brick wall could throw platitudes and ostracism back at you.

Mental health campaigns are for foids only. If you dare to mention the suffering of being an ugly male, they will only hate you more.

but is it not hypocritical of society ?

Telling another man ur an incel = genuinely missing a penalty kick for your team in the world cup final sudden death stage. Then expecting the crowd to cheer for you.
(possible exception maybe your dad but it depends)

Telling ANY woman (all family included) you're an incel = scoring an own-goal on purpose at the same point of a world cup final…

For three world cups Consecutively in a row.

Last edited:
I walk up to random people in public and let them know I am a gigatrucel virgin. Never fails to crack me up when I see their reactions

should I tell my pain to the world ? Should I tell them I am an incel ? After all its ok to talk is what most mental health campaigns are about. Why should you not talk about your loneliness and your struggles to find a partner. ifs affecting your mental why should you not talk about it ?
NO

this is the problem

as a woman you can talk endlessly about all of your problems even if it is embarrassing and unhygienic or social suicide topics

as chad the same applies

as a low value male NONE OF THIS APPLIES AND IF YOU DO YOU ARE SHAT ON AND OSTRACIZED EVEN MORE FROM THE GROUP TO DARE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS

Don't say "incel", they will think you are literally ER or something. Just say "virgin" though it still makes you sound like a loser

I walk up to random people in public and let them know I am a gigatrucel virgin. Never fails to crack me up when I see their reactions
Should do that too , There Is Not much to loose really :bigbrain: