Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tellem t

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Any updates on that imposter?

I like his Racepill destroyed me speech

I remember him and that somali incel nigga:lul::lul::lul::lul:

From what i remember he was a tyrone faggot

Tyrone t was the biggest truecel on the planet. And a perfect example of a gymcel.
Man will lift till his dying breath but still not get a crumb of pussy

Tyrone t was the biggest truecel on the planet. And a perfect example of a gymcel.
What the fuck are you tallking about? Have you ever seen his pics? He was tall as fuck and had a 7/10 face

lol if u genuinely think hes an incel

Sopranos reference name

What the fuck are you tallking about? Have you ever seen his pics? He was tall as fuck and had a 7/10 face
lol if u genuinely think hes an incel
No he had a nerdy black phenotype and his body proportions where weird as fuck. Theres no chance Tyrone t is gonna get even a crumb of pussy in the white wasteland he was living in. Maybe if his father's plan to get him a wife in his homeland will work out

No he had a nerdy black phenotype and his body proportions where weird as fuck. Theres no chance Tyrone t is gonna get even a crumb of pussy in the white wasteland he was living in. Maybe if his father's plan to get him a wife in his homeland will work out
???

are we talking about the same person lol he looks like a jojo character

What did you just say whyte boi?
IMG 0491

If I looked like Tellem I wouldn't identify as incel.

Who? Genuinely who?

???

are we talking about the same person lol he looks like a jojo character
Bro stop coping. When they used his pictures on tinder he failed horribly and only got one match that ghosted him. Tyrone t is a truecel but many of you guys are too bluepilled to admit it

this. he was by far the truest of trucels. legendary racepiller

Literally who