Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tellem--T is a GOAT poster

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I was having a mental breakdown because of this site. @Tellem--T told me it was a phase and that I would recover. I looked through his post history and found his post about the exact same thing. He is a legendary poster amongst the ranks of Gambler and Zyros to me.

@Tellem--T tbh I hated Vman and when I saw how he treated you and many others here I was glad to find someone else who understood how toxic he was

@Tellem--T tbh I hated Vman and when I saw how he treated you and many others here I was glad to find someone else who understood how toxic he was
huh dont say the v word its like saying voldemort..

Reminder that he is a 192 cm muscular male with slightly above average face living in a first world country.

Lmao very true

Reminder that he is a 192 cm muscular male with slightly above average face living in a first world country.

Yeah but he's an ogrecel which is legit

Yeah but he's an ogrecel which is legit

Which you should consider the fact that females are primitive, he has every single masculine feature that is required to get a date. He probably laughs at the post and threads that are opened here.

he has every single masculine feature that is required to get a date. He probably laughs at the post and threads that are opened here.

Did you go to the doctor by the way? How do you feel?

Which you should consider the fact that females are primitive, he has every single masculine feature that is required to get a date. He probably laughs at the post and threads that are opened here.
larping BBC slayer on par with invisible

Did you go to the doctor by the way? How do you feel?
yeah went there. opened at 2pm and there was already a line up. waited 2 hours to go in for hte doctor to tell me to get a better diet and to exercise. planning to just do cardio 5 days a week and going to get the min amount of macros to gain 1lb a week.

aside from that feeling sort of better, have been drinking sports drinks and water and been eating bananas + apples.

thx for asking :)

yeah went there. opened at 2pm and there was already a line up. waited 2 hours to go in for hte doctor to tell me to get a better diet and to exercise. planning to just do cardio 5 days a week and going to get the min amount of macros to gain 1lb a week.

aside from that feeling sort of better, have been drinking sports drinks and water and been eating bananas + apples.

thx for asking :)

No problem, please keep me informed about your health = ).

Why are you drinking sport drinks though?

No problem, please keep me informed about your health = ).

Why are you drinking sport drinks though?
i just searched it up and it said it's good when your sick because it's replenishing electrolytes and nutrients that you lose confirmed it with the doctor. drinking gatorade.

i just searched it up and it said it's good when your sick because it's replenishing electrolytes and nutrients that you lose confirmed it with the doctor. drinking gatorade.

I dont think this is healthy Raiden...
Especially al the sugar without fiber.
Ic 2295

Cant you just replenish them with fruits, nuts and seeds?

I dont think this is healthy Raiden...
Especially al the sugar without fiber.
View attachment 6678

Cant you just replenish them with fruits, nuts and seeds?
Yeah I’m not drinking them anymore but just said screw it because it’s one day and people are recommending it. It helped when I had 0 appetite.

>Gambler and Zyros
:lul::kys:

So you're a big fan of all the fakecels.

Pressing F for all the bannedcels in this thread. You are missed :f::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: